Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyatt Hubert retiring?
Dude, you might want to switch to an Indica or a hybrid. Sativas are making you a bit paranoid about a 7th round pick that was never really healthy. They tried the same thing the year before and landed Markus Bailey, who healed enough to contribute. I'll take a Markus Bailey every few years after several 7th round misses. If you're going to take a shot on an injured player and hope he develops, it's going to be a late round pick. He saw the writing on the wall and didn't want to waste anybody's time.

For the uninitiated . . .
Indica = In da couch . . . definitely a mellow high, great for movies at the end of the night.
Sativa = Su-teev-UP! . . . an active high. If you're going to mow your lawn and it normally takes an hour, after a couple of hits of a Sativa, it'll be closer to two hours and will probably be the most perfectly and meticulously mowed lawn in your life. Also goes well with fishing.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 04:10 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: He retired after 1 year he was not a football guy do not throw picks away on people that want to do other things. 

(08-13-2022, 05:39 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: The guy did not get cut or released he is choosing to retire. His heart was not in it.

He might have made the practice squad. Why give up on your dream let the team chose.

(08-13-2022, 06:37 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I am not giving the guy a hard time for retiring. The guy that evaluated and interviewed him should have picked up on the fact he was not all about football.

[Image: supt.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 07:09 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: [Image: supt.gif]
lol  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Sativa is trash like B Allen.
Reply/Quote
How many other players retired last night after the very FIRST preseason game weeks away from cut down day? They are not all making a team but they are not QUITING.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 05:43 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: He retired due to injuries....he physically can't perform. Has nothing to do with heart, speaking of which, you should probably get one.

Injuries are part of the game. Lot of guys get injured and do not retire after the first preseason game even if the chance of making the team or practice squad is slight.
Reply/Quote
Best career of all-time for a player who never saw the field. Drafted for his good vibes and good vibes alone... which proved more than enough! Single-handedly pulled this team out of their 30-year malaise and carried them to the Super Bowl without even playing a snap. This guy will have endless stories for his grandchildren- stories with spectacular potential for embellishment lol. I wish him well. Legend
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 06:37 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: I am not giving the guy a hard time for retiring. The guy that evaluated and interviewed him should have picked up on the fact he was not all about football.

This is absurd.

At time of draft and interview he likely was in it for the long haul.

Football is a deadly sport. I went to one practice in high school and took my ass back to marching band the next day.

I cannot in good conscience get mad at a guy for not wanting to live the football life
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 05:39 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: The guy did not get cut or released he is choosing to retire. His heart was not in it.

He might have made the practice squad. Why give up on your dream let the team chose.

I hope you are trolling, I hate seeing really dumb Bengal fans.  There are way too many on Facebook and Twitter, very few on this site.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 10:18 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I hope you are trolling, I hate seeing really dumb Bengal fans.  There are way too many on Facebook and Twitter, very few on this site.

You’ve clearly never been in a GDT… LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
At best he probably would have made the practice squad. Doubt he would have made the roster at DE when we have ,Hendrickson, Hubbard , Ossia , Sample , Kareem and with Gunter looking good.
Reply/Quote
Horrible news. Now we need to get another punter...

Huh? Who?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 10:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’ve clearly never been in a GDT… LOL

Lol, right?  Although those shouldn't really count, height of emotion...

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 10:18 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I hope you are trolling, I hate seeing really dumb Bengal fans.  There are way too many on Facebook and Twitter, very few on this site.

Don't ruin my fun  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 10:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’ve clearly never been in a GDT… LOL

I stopped in for about 15 seconds, and found out our season was doomed! Our PS players weren't very good!!  Ninja
Reply/Quote