Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyche's Warrior - 2017 HOF Inductee
Congrats buddy!
Reply/Quote
Congrats, Wyche !!
It is well deserved.
ThumbsUp

I can't believe I missed this thread, until this evening.
Shocked
Reply/Quote
Wyche? Never heard of her.... (classic from the classic!)

So many deserving members, so very hard to pick from...

Congrats Wyche! :andy:

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wyche,

I want to be like you if -- oops -- when I grow up!

Kettering
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2017, 05:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: WOW, for once, I am nearly speechless........nearly.  LMAO You take a weekend away to get a project started, and what a pleasant surprise to come back to!

First off, thank you guys so much for even mentioning me with the likes of CamCat, and 34 in XXIII, that's an honor in and of itself.  Cam epitomized the never say die and positive attitude in the face of insurmountable adversity that we should all strive to attain.  34?  Well, the man needs no introduction, but what an excellent poster he is, and an impeccable track record as a moderator. The credit, to me, is all to Bengalholic and his first team that got the site up and going when we had no "home", and to his current team of excellent and fair moderators.  Really, any one of you guys are far more deserving of the title than myself.  Without you all, we have no place to argue and bicker, celebrate the good times, vent during the bad times, inject humor to keep from getting overly frustrated, discuss the game and team we all love, and to talk to each other in other forums about other topics and life in general at times.  There are some "old schoolers" from the mothership on here that I admire very much and look up to as members of this fine community.  Many of them have taught me to temper my emotions a bit from when I first joined, and become a more well rounded member here, at least I hope I have.  Thanks to all of you, hat's off.

Having said that, thanks to the Bengalsboard team, and every member here.  We have a fine community here, and a lively and vibrant one at that. Just two short years ago, this community could have perished and been forgotten in the annals of cyberspace for eternity.  Instead, 'holic got this thing rolling, and a whole lot of the members on the old forums (the most active ones anyway) came over here and got to work rebuilding our internet football home.  We even had a reboot for a bit that could have shut this place down.....but everyone did their best to make sure we got it back up and going, again......got it to the lead Google search for Bengals message boards. The staff got right to work, and I know members here reached out to other members to get them back in the fold.  I know I did. Folks, that speaks volumes about each and every one of you who call "thebengalsboard" home for your message board entertainment.  This honor isn't about the persona of Wyche'sWarrior, to me, it's about all of us.  Without one and all, there is no one to talk to after all.

In closing, we're all damn fine examples of what it is to be a Bengals fan.  It's not for the faint of heart, yet, here we all still are.  We're a tough, loyal breed my friends.  Thin skinned bandwagoners need not apply here.  Thank you again to the mods, 'holic, and all of the fine members here on this great board.  You guys make this an outstanding message board to be a part of.  

Thanks again my friends, 

Wyche

Congrats just noticed the HoF badge on one of your post well deserved keep up the good work.    

Sorry didn't notice earlier been too busy to get on here much lately.
Reply/Quote
Thank you all for the kind words....means a lot coming from y'all....guys I admire and respect.  Most all of you are cats from the old board that I looked up to, and still do.  Thanks again.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Congrats man, well deserved!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Late arriving here, rarely leave the Jungle.

But a big congratulations to the Warrior poster known as Wyche.

Well earned and deserved.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote