Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go CATS!
hami? knox? washington? who's gonna be UK's breakout player? gabriel? vanderbilt who we won't see for some time? cal went to zone and overcame an 18 pt deficit very quickly. but UK was down early. it's a bit worrisome. some here care about the cats. most don't. i appreciate all comments.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2017, 03:55 AM)WildCat Wrote: hami? knox? washington? who's gonna be UK's breakout player? gabriel? vanderbilt who we won't see for some time? cal went to zone and overcame an 18 pt deficit very quickly. but UK was down early. it's a bit worrisome. some here care about the cats. most don't. i appreciate all comments.

Other than transition, they're still looking for that 'go to' guy. That Kansas game Tuesday night is going to be a real test for where they are against top competition. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 02:04 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Other than transition, they're still looking for that 'go to' guy. That Kansas game Tuesday night is going to be a real test for where they are against top competition. 

thanks for reply faulk i appreciate it. that vermont game was scary at the end. i did notice they shot half their shots from 3 and UK did not defend it very well. kansas will do the same on tuesday, much better 3 pt shooting team than kentucky. the one thing i think that KU / UK game depends on is foul shooting which for some reason this team seems to be really good at.

just for the lulz, i felt like i needed to turn off the vermont / UK game tonight b/c i felt like i brought bengals mojo with me as i missed the first half to watch the bengals lose to the titans. and as soon as i tuned in UK began to bengal their game. i can't believe i've let myself finally admit to some silly b/s like that, and i can't disprove it doesn't exist. go CATS!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:42 PM)WildCat Wrote: thanks for reply faulk i appreciate it. that vermont game was scary at the end. i did notice they shot half their shots from 3 and UK did not defend it very well. kansas will do the same on tuesday, much better 3 pt shooting team than kentucky. the one thing i think that KU / UK game depends on is foul shooting which for some reason this team seems to be really good at.

just for the lulz, i felt like i needed to turn off the vermont / UK game tonight b/c i felt like i brought bengals mojo with me as i missed the first half to watch the bengals lose to the titans. and as soon as i tuned in UK began to bengal their game. i can't believe i've let myself finally admit to some silly b/s like that, and i can't disprove it doesn't exist. go CATS!

lol. It's hard not to think that. I've done it before. 

At halftime of the Bengals game, i clicked on the UK game to record it, so after the Titans scored their touchdown, i was able to watch UK from the beginning and fast forward through all the commercials and halftime. I finally caught up to the game live with about :48 seconds left. Big Grin

Kansas is going to be realllly tough. Good test though. Plus i get to watch duke (spit) and see if they're as advertised and playing together, this early. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 09:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lol. It's hard not to think that. I've done it before. 

At halftime of the Bengals game, i clicked on the UK game to record it, so after the Titans scored their touchdown, i was able to watch UK from the beginning and fast forward through all the commercials and halftime. I finally caught up to the game live with about :48 seconds left. Big Grin

Kansas is going to be realllly tough. Good test though. Plus i get to watch duke (spit) and see if they're as advertised and playing together, this early. 

lol i hear ya brother.

i hope msu is as good as the pundits are advertising. there are 2 things i'm looking for from that game. nope three. 1. puke loses. 2. bridges or w/e his name for msu is, has a good game and 3. grayson allen will def. trip someone and get ejected at some point. he's like puke's burfict in a way.

i hate kansas like i hate the steelers and i live in ku country. i will not hear the end of it if we lose for a 3rd time in a row against the woody woodpeckers. i have faith.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 10:23 PM)WildCat Wrote: lol i hear ya brother.

i hope msu is as good as the pundits are advertising. there are 2 things i'm looking for from that game. nope three. 1. puke loses. 2. bridges or w/e his name for msu is, has a good game and 3. grayson allen will def. trip someone and get ejected at some point. he's like puke's burfict in a way.

i hate kansas like i hate the steelers and i live in ku country. i will not hear the end of it if we lose for a 3rd time in a row against the woody woodpeckers. i have faith.

Here here!!

#BBN!

Reply/Quote
well it didn't go so well for the cats but they have been playing up / down to their competition. only 4 pt loss, should've been worse. however, they're weathering that freshman storm. puke should've lost to the horns tonight, didn't. zona is falling far and fast, xavier got beat which is fun. a lot of upsets early. i fully expect UK to drop 4 conference games. tamu isn't messing around i did not expect them to be as good as they are. so i'm calling losses to tamu / bama / uf / likely mizzou. even though they lost porter jr. forever they are still pretty good under cuonzo martin. but who knows the sec really is good at bb this year. just hope the cats can come together in a quick time.

**edit** also i'm interested in the uc / wichita state games now that they are both in the same conference and will have to beat on each other rather than wichita state romping thru a mid major conference. gonna be a good season.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 01:26 AM)WildCat Wrote: well it didn't go so well for the cats but they have been playing up / down to their competition. only 4 pt loss, should've been worse. however, they're weathering that freshman storm. puke should've lost to the horns tonight, didn't. zona is falling far and fast, xavier got beat which is fun. a lot of upsets early. i fully expect UK to drop 4 conference games. tamu isn't messing around i did not expect them to be as good as they are. so i'm calling losses to tamu / bama / uf / likely mizzou. even though they lost porter jr. forever they are still pretty good under cuonzo martin. but who knows the sec really is good at bb this year. just hope the cats can come together in a quick time.

**edit** also i'm interested in the uc / wichita state games now that they are both in the same conference and will have to beat on each other rather than wichita state romping thru a mid major conference. gonna be a good season.

The wife and I will be at the TAMU game. First visit inside Rupp. Big Grin

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2017, 05:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The wife and I will be at the TAMU game. First visit inside Rupp. Big Grin

congrats man! i've personally never been to rupp but have cousins that have had tix going back to the beginning of the tubby era. there is a community of us that watch all the uk games on a stream called funchester. most of those folks have been to the games and say it's quite an experience. have fun in rupp arena faulk!
Reply/Quote
the kentucky wildcats are exceeding expectations considering their roster. vanderbilt is soon to return. we'll get our asses handed to us by wvu and the sec schedule isn't a cakewalk like it usually is, but i see a light at the end of the tunnel come march. this team is not bad at all. go CATS!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 09:01 PM)WildCat Wrote: the kentucky wildcats are exceeding expectations considering their roster. vanderbilt is soon to return. we'll get our asses handed to us by wvu and the sec schedule isn't a cakewalk like it usually is, but i see a light at the end of the tunnel come march. this team is not bad at all. go CATS!

They frustrate me to DEATH with their bad defense...but they have a knack for nutting up and pulling out games in the end. That's a good thing when March comes calling. 

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 09:01 PM)WildCat Wrote: the kentucky wildcats are exceeding expectations considering their roster. vanderbilt is soon to return. we'll get our asses handed to us by wvu and the sec schedule isn't a cakewalk like it usually is, but i see a light at the end of the tunnel come march. this team is not bad at all. go CATS!

Big surprise there, amirite?!

Great game and one they needed to show what they're capable of. Vanderbilt is really good except that he just hasn't found his shot at all yet. The guy can jump through the ceiling and he's an elite passer and can handle the ball like a guard. Kevin Knox finally played with the passion he needs to and carried this team on his shoulders in a really hostile environment. Wenyen had a really good all around game and was a big key to the win too.

If they can bottle what they did last night they could go pretty far. 

Reply/Quote
Kansas State Wildcats, you mean? 

KSU!!!!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
They don't play KSU just yet, hopefully we get there. Virginia going down was huge, along with Arizona. Both examples of what determined teams can do with a gameplan. We have talent on top of being determined, and you know Cal will have a gameplan. What I thought was the worst bracket for Cats is shaping up to be one we could very well win!!
Reply/Quote
Oh. Wrong Cats. My bad.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2018, 10:53 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Kansas State Wildcats, you mean? 

KSU!!!!

Nope, clearly he's talking about Villanova

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2018, 12:09 PM)Bryan Wrote: Nope, clearly he's talking about Villanova

the funny thing is ohio state fans and uc fans are pretty similar to u6 fans ( louisville ) they all hate UK. good for you. it sucks when you don't or can't make a final 4, indiana fans you simply never counted. might want to resurrect bobby knight sr. that may not even help you. in the meantime, we shall all breed failure. the reds are turrible and the bengals will be turrible. root for something that ***** wins for christ's sakes. just my opinion, i'm not a dolphin.
Reply/Quote