Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xavier Worthy breaks combine 40 time
2nd attempt was a 4.21
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2024, 09:00 PM)pulses Wrote: 2nd attempt was a 4.21

The Ghost of Al Davis is already sprinting toward the podium to get that card in..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I am sure he will be better than John ross
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2024, 09:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I am sure he will be better than John ross

Let's hope so. He's pretty thin he needs to put on some good weight and muscle.
Reply/Quote
Came here for the John Ross hate. Fast is good. Being great at football is even better.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2024, 11:25 PM)Destro Wrote: Came here for the John Ross hate. Fast is good. Being great at football is even better.

He's 5'11 165 so Worthy is gonna have to add some weight and muscle.
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2024, 11:47 PM)pulses Wrote: He's 5'11 165 so Worthy is gonna have to add some weight and muscle.

Same size as Tank Dell. He'll bfine as long as they don't line him up to block on the goalline 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-03-2024, 12:40 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Same size as Tank Dell. He'll bfine as long as they don't line him up to block on the goalline 

Didn't Tank Dell miss a chunk of the season this year? I know everyone is on the 4.22 but I would have rather seen him weigh in a 180+ and run a low 4.3.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Hard no. It’s a big man’s game. Stay away from tiny. Especially in the first. This has got bengals all over it. It would be stupid. So I don’t put it past em in round 1. Ross was bigger than that too. Stay away from tiny little dudes in a big man’s game it’s that damn simple
Reply/Quote
Video 
(03-03-2024, 10:04 AM)Synric Wrote: Didn't Tank Dell miss a chunk of the season this year? I know everyone is on the 4.22 but I would have rather seen him weigh in a 180+ and run a low 4.3.

Yeah, they tried to use him as an inside blocker on the goalline

I would advise against using Worthy in that capacity. 

The Slim Reaper has remained very healthy

Reply/Quote
Good job Xavier, thought John's record would stand a little longer, hope you are a better football player than John who just
didn't have it mentally to compete in the NFL. Speed isn't everything, you have to be one tough mutha especially when you
are a skinny bugger. The one skinny Receiver in Philly has actually held up, so it is possible.

Of the Texas Wideouts, I want Adonai Mitchell though have to say.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2024, 10:04 AM)Synric Wrote: Didn't Tank Dell miss a chunk of the season this year? I know everyone is on the 4.22 but I would have rather seen him weigh in a 180+ and run a low 4.3.

Yeah he definitely needs to on some good weight and muscle.
Reply/Quote
I’m not ruling out Worthy at 18 now. Mike Brown is still around. And didn’t I just see an article on the mothership about Paul Brown being the creator of the 40?

https://www.bengals.com/news/a-fast-look-at-the-40-18598225

I know which team picked Ross over Mahomes…
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 02:17 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I’m not ruling out Worthy at 18 now. Mike Brown is still around. And didn’t I just see an article on the mothership about Paul Brown being the creator of the 40?

https://www.bengals.com/news/a-fast-look-at-the-40-18598225

I know which team picked Ross over Mahomes…

at 18?  the kid is a mid round pick at best IMO. Someone may fall in love with his speed but they really need to watch the tape.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2024, 10:20 AM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Hard no.  It’s a big man’s game.  Stay away from tiny.  Especially in the first.  This has got bengals all over it.  It would be stupid.  So I don’t put it past em in round 1.  Ross was bigger than that too.  Stay away from tiny little dudes in a big man’s game it’s that damn simple

Yeah.  No way I'd want a little WR like Tyreek Hill on the Bengals...
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 11:26 AM)Whatever Wrote: Yeah.  No way I'd want a little WR like Tyreek Hill on the Bengals...

"And with the 18th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select....."
I still have flashbacks at the Ross pick. I pray Mike Brown doesnt interfere.
IMO, it has to be OT or DL nothing else even if Bowers is there
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 11:39 AM)kalibengal Wrote: "And with the 18th pick in the 2024 NFL Draft the Cincinnati Bengals select....."
I still have flashbacks at the Ross pick. I pray Mike Brown doesnt interfere.
IMO, it has to be OT or DL nothing else even if Bowers is there

Currently, we need immediate starters at...

RT
WR
TE
NT

Obviously, this will change as FA unfolds.  We have a serviceable starter at 3 tech and there's no NT worth our 1st, so it's hard for me to justify 3 tech as a need.  That's a "want to upgrade" position, not a need.  Also hard to justify spending 3 straight 1st's on defense.

As for John Ross flashbacks, do people get Cedric Ogbuehi or Billy Price flashbacks every time OL is mentioned in the 1st?  

That said, Worthy isn't worth the #18 pick, either, and I'm certainly not advocating he be drafted at that spot.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 11:26 AM)Whatever Wrote: Yeah.  No way I'd want a little WR like Tyreek Hill on the Bengals...

Good to know. U have no idea the difference between a compact solid athlete built like a pit bull as suppose maybe a brittle little
Athlete with no meat or muscle on em. Tall Skinny short skinny don’t do it for me. Nobody has ever looked at tyreke hill and said he’s short…… and skinny. Dude built like a brick house. Was Ross. No. Is worthy no. Go back to pop ups bro.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 02:31 AM)pulses Wrote: at 18?  the kid is a mid round pick at best IMO. Someone may fall in love with his speed but they really need to watch the tape.

U mean like we did with Ross. U can put it in now. Bengals gonna take this kid at 18. It’s gonna hilarious.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2024, 02:19 PM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: U mean like we did with Ross.  U can put it in now.  Bengals gonna take this kid at 18.  It’s gonna hilarious.

You scoff at the Treek Hill comparison; yet trot out a John Ross comparison. 

Tyreek's NFL Draft profile had him at 5'10" 185
Ross' NFL Draft profile had him at 5'11" 188

The only thing he has in common with either is he's fast. I see Tank Dell and Devanta Smith as a better comp

Reply/Quote