Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xmas Jungle Roster Juggle
Reader and Wyatt Ray out for covid
Awuzie back from covid
Mike Daniels, Noah Spence, Trent Taylor, Austin Calitro up from the Practice Squad.

Not a happy camper since we are missing Reader. And Ray has played in 13 games this year.

But I'm kind of stoked we are calling out the reinforcements and Mike Daniels and Noah Spence are answering the call. And getting Awuzie back is getting a top CB back.

This is it for Taylor and Calitro as well I think, as far as call ups from the practice squad. I believe it's two call ups a year per player. Then you have to sign them to your roster there after if you want them on game day. Is that right?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 02:20 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Reader and Wyatt Ray out for covid
Awuzie back from covid
Mike Daniels, Noah Spence, Trent Taylor, Austin Calitro up from the Practice Squad.

Not a happy camper since we are missing Reader. And Ray has played in 13 games this year.

But I'm kind of stoked we are calling out the reinforcements and Mike Daniels and Noah Spence are answering the call. And getting Awuzie back is getting a top CB back.

This is it for Taylor and Calitro as well I think, as far as call ups from the practice squad. I believe it's two call ups a year per player. Then you have to sign them to your roster there after if you want them on game day. Is that right?

This week they are COVID replacements those don’t count

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Need Joey B to put the team on his back today and dispose of a very desperate Ravens team. This game is huge for our playoff chances but also for Burrow beginning to build his professional legacy . Owning this city and elevating his professional status can take a step today with a win. Take charge of the playoff race by playing his best football when it means the most.
Reply/Quote
A JB monument, you can do it JB!!! Get it done!
Reply/Quote