Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y’all seen this? FYI funny*
Burrow effect

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Does she not find Burrow attractive, or does her husband just ruin her fantasy of Joe Burrow? Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 09:59 AM)JoeyB2023 Wrote: Burrow effect

I though it would be her insisting he dresses up as Joe Burrow...

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Well... Once you've had the real thing...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
She wanted Carson Palmer.

Reply/Quote
Always a mine field trying to guess what a woman wants... Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 01:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Always a mine field trying to guess what a woman wants... Mellow

No kidding. I figured trying to be burrow in anyway would spell success
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 01:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Always a mine field trying to guess what a woman wants... Mellow

This isn't a personal dig at you, Nate (as I don't know your personal life and I won't ever pry, I promise :)), but if you listen to your spouse and communication is free and clear, you'll know what she wants, in every situation.

When it comes to gifts, events, dinners, etc., I almost always get what my wife wants, on the head: she has a ton of trouble giving me what I want, most of the time lol (and she complains about it always, that I'm hard to shop for, gift for, plan things for, etc. LOL)
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 02:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: This isn't a personal dig at you, Nate (as I don't know your personal life and I won't ever pry, I promise :)), but if you listen to your spouse and communication is free and clear, you'll know what she wants, in every situation.

When it comes to gifts, events, dinners, etc., I almost always get what my wife wants, on the head: she has a ton of trouble giving me what I want, most of the time lol (and she complains about it always, that I'm hard to shop for, gift for, plan things for, etc. LOL)

Nah, I thought we were just supposed to be the dumb, fat husbands society wants us to be lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 02:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nah, I thought we were just supposed to be the dumb, fat husbands society wants us to be lol  Hilarious

I know there's a joke in there about her not being in the mood for sex, and you coming to bed in a Ben Roethlisberger jersey, but I ain't working that hard...

we all get it...
Reply/Quote
She must secretly be a Browns fan and needs to go.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 02:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nah, I thought we were just supposed to be the dumb, fat husbands society wants us to be lol  Hilarious
I've certainly followed the Jackie Gleason, Fred Flinstone, Homer Simpson model.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 02:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: This isn't a personal dig at you, Nate (as I don't know your personal life and I won't ever pry, I promise :)), but if you listen to your spouse and communication is free and clear, you'll know what she wants, in every situation.

[Image: uxpzEJ.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 01:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Always a mine field trying to guess what a woman wants... Mellow

Answer phones for a take out/delivery restaurant sometime. It might have been the most sexist that I've ever been in my life. They know exactly what they want and the way that they want it done and somehow they don't know what they want at the same freakin' time. 
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2024, 06:27 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Answer phones for a take out/delivery restaurant sometime. It might have been the most sexist that I've ever been in my life. They know exactly what they want and the way that they want it done and somehow they don't know what they want at the same freakin' time. 

Woof.  Mellow
Reply/Quote