Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOU KNOW WHAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST?
Exclamation 
The total lack of effort and pride.
It's almost like they PREFER to play on the road... or they were pissed that there were a LOT of 49er fans in the stadium. I'm also pissed that it's only week 2 and I'm already losing interest in the NFL. The team doesn't seem interested, so why should I be?
Reply/Quote
Oh, piss!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 12:55 AM)Tomkat Wrote: The total lack of effort and pride.
It's almost like they PREFER to play on the road... or they were pissed that there were a LOT of 49er fans in the stadium.  I'm also pissed that it's only week 2 and I'm already losing interest in the NFL.  The team doesn't seem interested, so why should I be?

Agreed.  I have to ask, though.  What dumbass made the decision to wear their all-black uniforms?  We cooked our own team?
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 12:55 AM)Tomkat Wrote: The total lack of effort and pride.
It's almost like they PREFER to play on the road... or they were pissed that there were a LOT of 49er fans in the stadium.  I'm also pissed that it's only week 2 and I'm already losing interest in the NFL.  The team doesn't seem interested, so why should I be?

You forgot the part where they literally took mon-fri off and just showed up on sunday. There are HS teams in the GCL that could NOT have looked as ill-prepared and any worse than this team..I know we like to use those terms and descriptions but really don't mean it but this time I mean it...
Reply/Quote
We're speculating if we think the fan support (or lack thereof) had anything to do with the level of effort.

They hated hearing the boos, for sure, but those didn't come until it was evident the team would rather be at home playing mahjongg.

It comes down to professionalism. These guys make more in a game than many families make in a year. Many of them make more money in a year than most families make in generations. I don't care if they have ill-tempered dwarfs screeching at them every Sunday. They have no excuse not to prepare and play hard.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Grown men crying pisses me off.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 09:51 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Grown men crying pisses me off.

Hey now, I'm not crying... I'M BITCHING.  Big difference.  Tongue

Anyhow, I feel like I have a right to be a little angry after that shit-show of effort on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 08:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed.  I have to ask, though.  What dumbass made the decision to wear their all-black uniforms?  We cooked our own team?

That is a Marvin Lewis fallacy.
Reply/Quote
This team has always been like this. Whenever they are on the cusp of winning the fanbase back, they do something to totally destroy the good will.

And a 21-20 loss to Seattle had the fans excited which shows how low the bar is.
Reply/Quote