Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YPA
Burrow is 3rd behind Russ and Kyler. Quite a few analysts think this is most important statistic.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 05:55 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Burrow is 3rd behind Russ and Kyler. Quite a few analysts think this is most important statistic.

I'd say TD and turnovers are the most important, but YPA is better than anything else.

Mainly because it factors in both completion rate and yardage. To have a YPA over 9, you're either completing passes at a very high rate, or hitting tons of big plays...or both.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 06:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'd say TD and turnovers are the most important, but YPA is better than anything else.

Mainly because it factors in both completion rate and yardage. To have a YPA over 9, you're either completing passes at a very high rate, or hitting tons of big plays...or both.

take away Bears game worst of his young career Burrow is in a league of his own scary thought for rest of NFL.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 06:07 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: take away Bears game worst of his young career Burrow is in a league of his own scary thought for rest of NFL.

I believe Burrow is playing better than last year no doubt but you can;t take away 1/4 of a season so far.. he did fall apart that game but has rebounded greatly... as for a league of his own.. I think Herbert (who just set another NFL record) would argue that ... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 06:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I believe Burrow is playing better than last year no doubt but you can;t take away 1/4 of a season so far.. he did fall apart that game but has rebounded greatly... as for a league of his own.. I think Herbert (who just set another NFL record) would argue that ... 

[Image: smile-laugh.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 06:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I believe Burrow is playing better than last year no doubt but you can;t take away 1/4 of a season so far.. he did fall apart that game but has rebounded greatly... as for a league of his own.. I think Herbert (who just set another NFL record) would argue that ... 

Still drinking the hatoraid I see!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote