Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ya hate to see it... (TJ Watt knee surgery)
(10-09-2022, 01:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Great player and an absolute punk. He likes injuring people so no sympathy here. I hope he continues to be injured. Can Heyward is a beast and behaves like a pro. TJ should learn from him.

I feel like I’ve seen Heyward acting like a piece of shit plenty of times. Maybe it’s just the uniform?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 01:29 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I feel like I’ve seen Heyward acting like a piece of shit plenty of times. Maybe it’s just the uniform?

He always seems cool to me, but yes the uniforms give a definite bias.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:58 PM)SladeX Wrote: Arbys had 2 gyros for $7. I have one leftover from yesterday, believe I’ll have that.

Decided to go with Sloppy Joes for lunch. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:58 PM)SladeX Wrote: Arbys had 2 gyros for $7. I have one leftover from yesterday, believe I’ll have that.

What kind of girl has leftovers?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 11:45 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steelers-lb-t-j-watt-013619699.html
I have a sneaking suspicion this is a direct result of him jamming his knee when he cheap shotted Burrow after a pick.  
https://twitter.com/cincyvseveryone/status/1569013901622378496
He always goes after Burrow on Picks, would have been great to see a tear here for some instant karma

He injured his knee in the Detroit preseason game when the TE went low on him blocking.  In fact, it was virtually identical to the play in the Bengals-Giants game where Thad Moss went low on Kayvon Thibodeaux.

Watt was questionable the entire week prior to the game opener because of the knee.

You don't ever wish injuries on opponents' players. We don't like it when their fans wish injuries on our guys

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 01:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Decided to go with Sloppy Joes for lunch. Mellow

You can't have Sloppy Joe's on Sunday. That's like Wednesday Dinner food.   Wink

Potato soup here.
Reply/Quote
How come the Crucial Catch gear, which the proceeds go to charity, sells out with no more coming in, yet they can still churn out Eli Apple jerseys?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 02:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What kind of girl has leftovers?

I thought about mentioning your mom, but I'm too nice for such foolishness.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 02:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: I thought about mentioning your mom, but I'm too nice for such foolishness.. 

My mom would eat two gyros before you got your teeth in. Also, that made no sense.

Reply/Quote
Earning millions to play football I find it increasingly difficult to feel sorry for any of these guys when they get injured. It's not like I was ever compensated millions or even thousands for the many injuries I received at work. I'm pretty sure I have more scars than most NFL players get over long careers in the league. How many have been poisoned by toxic chemicals on the job or had to work with faulty machinery then get blamed for getting hurt using it?  I dunno..Getting a torn tendon fixed by an expert surgeon and getting paid for the time off work and live in luxury whilst doing so? Cry me a river..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 02:20 PM)pally Wrote: He injured his knee in the Detroit preseason game when the TE went low on him blocking.  In fact, it was virtually identical to the play in the Bengals-Giants game where Thad Moss went low on Kayvon Thibodeaux.

Watt was questionable the entire week prior to the game opener because of the knee.

You don't ever wish injuries on opponents' players.  We don't like it when their fans wish injuries on our guys

You can't tell me that his already injured knee wasn't aggravated how he planted it off the cheap shot. It's obvious he did something to his knee. Where did I wish an injury? I think it's fair game to wish an injury on a dirty okay where his intent was to harm or injure our franchise qb. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 02:49 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: You can't tell me that his already injured knee wasn't aggravated how he planted it off the cheap shot. It's obvious he did something to his knee. Where did I wish an injury? I think it's fair game to wish an injury on a dirty okay where his intent was to harm or injure our franchise qb. 

We aren't wishing for an injury at all. We are just apathetic towards it happening to a dirty Stealer player. Mellow
Reply/Quote
You don’t live in Cleveland…

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 03:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You don’t live in Cleveland…

Well aren't you just the little sportsmanlike fan of the year 
Reply/Quote
That's several plays now where Watt has purposely tried to injure Burrow. Personally I hope he gets gangrene...
Reply/Quote
What about that piece of crap, Tyreek Hill? I found myself wishing it was him instead of Tua that got that injury vs us.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 05:50 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: What about that piece of crap, Tyreek Hill? I found myself wishing it was him instead of Tua that got that injury vs us.

Yeah, he sure went from a player I really liked to a punk in one Offseason. Happy we brought him back down to earth.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Hope he's okay for next season.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 01:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Decided to go with Sloppy Joes for lunch. Mellow

No worries, I ate the tomato soup for you

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 02:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You can't have Sloppy Joe's on Sunday. That's like Wednesday Dinner food.   Wink

Potato soup here.

Exactly!! I bet he is using that crappy manwich stuff!!   Hilarious
Reply/Quote