Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yaaasss! I found you guys!!
Big Grin 
So, I have had an incredibly shitty year so far and my summer has been a blur. I haven't been able to keep up with the Bengals, the board, or anything much this summer due to us trying to relocate to beautiful Colorado. Cool

I went to log in to the boards because I missed it and to catch up on all things Jungle related and I was all "WTF??" Confused

I tried in Safari and Chrome. I thought I was banned like ip addy style and didn't know why! Cry

So I did a bit of investigating and low and behold. Again, I was all "WTF???" WHY? WHY?? WHY??? :angry:

But, then I found you again... :heart:

Am I little miffed I have to start ALL over on my post count, my awesome rep point accumulation and that I am a noob or whatever...Yes. But that's not BB.net's fault. That's whom ever the shithead was who thought it was a good idea to to away with the boards over at the FO. Ninja

Probably Mike. Sick

Kudos to whom ever made this though. It's like home, only better because I can say shit, shitty and even shittastic now! Tongue

P.S. I will not become a Broncos fan...They're only OK in my book. For me, the Bengals are #1 and NE #2 for life! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2015, 05:07 AM)BengalB Wrote: So, I have had an incredibly shitty year so far and my summer has been a blur. I haven't been able to keep up with the Bengals, the board, or anything much this summer due to us trying to relocate to beautiful Colorado.  Cool

I went to log in to the boards because I missed it and to catch up on all things Jungle related and I was all "WTF??"  Confused

I tried in Safari and Chrome. I thought I was banned like ip addy style and didn't know why!  Cry

So I did a bit of investigating and low and behold. Again, I was all "WTF???" WHY? WHY?? WHY???  :angry:

But, then I found you again... :heart:

Am I little miffed I have to start ALL over on my post count, my awesome rep point accumulation and that I am a noob or whatever...Yes. But that's not BB.net's fault. That's whom ever the shithead was who thought it was a good idea to to away with the boards over at the FO.  Ninja

Probably Mike.  Sick

Kudos to whom ever made this though. It's like home, only better because I can say shit, shitty and even shittastic now!  Tongue

P.S. I will not become a Broncos fan...They're only OK in my book. For me, the Bengals are #1 and NE #2 for life!  ThumbsUp

Glad you found us and welcome aboard!
Reply/Quote
Welcome back!
Reply/Quote