Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo! Agrees That It Was A Blown Call
The call was horrible and everybody in both fanbases knows it.

Bengals made so many mistakes on both sides of the ball throughout the game to really hang it on that one call though.

But that horrible call is one of many blunders that may have changed the outcome if even one of them were reversed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2021, 11:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I said "most, if not all" because i don't know the exact number of people who agreed or disagreed. I don't recall seeing one person who disagreed but i'm not going to make a definitive statement without knowing for sure. I called you a liar because, yesterday, you said they win the game. Full stop.

You said 

And then this, from 2 hours ago. When you backed off the certainty of the win. 

And then this typical bullshit that you always fall back on, even though what you posted was factually incorrect and you were told so numerous times. 

P.S. Not one single person in that entire thread disagreed that it was a bad call. 

Ok. My mistake, I was wrong. I guess I got it mixed up with the people I was arguing with on Facebook.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2021, 03:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok. My mistake, I was wrong. I guess I got it mixed up with the people I was arguing with on Facebook.

ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote