Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo Mock: Foster and Walker
(01-15-2017, 07:20 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I absolutely agree and I really like Foster. He's who I want, but Fournette & Cook are so damn tempting.

I like Pumphrey out of SD St but he's on the smallish side and of course is a later Rd pick. Lot of holes to fill this year and as you mentioned thank goodness we have a ton of picks.

Don't see why we couldn't package some of those picks to move back up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 07:15 PM)samhain Wrote: I wonder if any of the inside linebacker types have a shot of falling to the second.  It's not exactly a premium position these days.  It wouldn't be that shocking to me to see Cunningham or Foster fall to someone in the early second.

McMillan,Watt, and Davis could all be great 2nd Rd fits. Watt's versatility is the main reason that I mention him.

If we went Fournette in the 1st, and McMillan in the 2nd, I would be equally ecstatic.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2017, 07:30 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: McMillan,Watt, and Davis could all be great 2nd Rd fits. Watt's versatility is the main reason that I mention him.

If we went Fournette in the 1st, and McMillan in the 2nd, I would be equally ecstatic.

Watt has 0 fitt in a 4-3.
Reply/Quote