Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo's Power Rankings
Yahoo has us coming in at #6, while also noting that we should have at least had a chance to beat the Steelers on the last drive:

Quote:Tyler Boyd didn’t fumble. But still, the Bengals can be blamed for getting A.J. Green just two catches for 38 yards. The Bengals targeted him eight times, but it should have been double that with Andy Dalton throwing 54 times.

I still think that Dalton throwing that many times can be blamed on us not giving Hill enough carries and not letting him get into a rhythm. I also don't think that we're always running him properly when we do run him because we're making him run east and west a lot when he needs to be given the ball running downhill. If that means putting Hewitt at fullback some, then so be it, but I think starting Hill deeper and letting him get a head-start would do the trick even without a fullback.

The Jets and Steelers did have solid front sevens against the run, so that might have played a role, but we definitely need to get Hill back into the mix.

Steelers come in at #2, which is hilarious considering we should have beat them in their house.
Reply/Quote
Seattle is better than the Bengals? They lost 9-3 to the LA Rams!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
They still believe in this team the same as I do. We will get burfict and eifert back and the youngsters will only get better as the season progresses. As I and many have said from the start, if we get through the first 4 games at 2-2 or 3-1 we will be sitting pretty. This is a good football team and they'll be fine.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 09:01 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: They still believe in this team the same as I do. We will get burfict and eifert back and the  youngsters will only get better as the season progresses. As I and many have said from the start, if we get through the first 4 games at 2-2 or 3-1 we will be sitting pretty. This is a good football team and they'll be fine.

I agree, the start of our schedule was the hardest part this year, not saying the rest will be easy but its downhill from week 6 at the Pats, next time we see the Steelers will be on our turf hopefully with all weapons back.
Reply/Quote
#6 is actually pretty high. I was expecting the 10-15 range when I clicked on this thread. But Seattle above us is just laughable, as someone has already mentioned.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2016, 08:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Seattle is better than the Bengals? They lost 9-3 to the LA Rams!

Seattle cost me in my survivor pool in that game.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote