Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yannick Ngakoue to Ravens
Just wanted to say hello, nothing to see here. Just our GM being a true OG as usual!
Reply/Quote
I wonder if he's related to Yannick Noah?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Getting jealous that I can't participate in the Yannick/Bengals trade strategy thread in JN. Great discussion over there. Synric is nailing it imo.

Get value where you can, look at opening a window in 2022. Even late round picks have value. They don't have to be projected as day one starters to develop into a valuable piece. When you're rebuilding, play the numbers game. A 6th round pick can be used in a package to trade up a few spots and get the player you want. Go Bengals, beat Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-trade-deadline-buyers-sellers-for-four-intriguing-targets

Two Bengals mentioned
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2020, 12:28 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Getting jealous that I can't participate in the Yannick/Bengals trade strategy thread in JN. Great discussion over there. Synric is nailing it imo.

Get value where you can, look at opening a window in 2022. Even late round picks have value. They don't have to be projected as day one starters to develop into a valuable piece. When you're rebuilding, play the numbers game. A 6th round pick can be used in a package to trade up a few spots and get the player you want. Go Bengals, beat Cleveland.

(10-23-2020, 12:32 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-trade-deadline-buyers-sellers-for-four-intriguing-targets

Two Bengals mentioned

Not trying to play board police, but these posts would probably work out better in the AFC North section. You can participate there all day and would likely get more replies than here.

Butthead

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote