Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes. I would like to be the first to admit...
(12-29-2015, 12:56 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Wow. Ware was shot out of a cannon at that ball. That might be the best and worst fumble recovery I've ever seen. 

Andre Smith got beat with speed rushes more than once last night. I will not be upset when they let him walk after this season.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:17 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Have faith, I would hope we'll both outlive Marvin and Mike, so...maybe there is hope...eventually...

Nah....they'll perfect cryogenics soon enough, we're all doomed.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: Andre Smith got beat with speed rushes more than once last night. I will not be upset when they let him walk after this season.

Right. It looked like Ware MAY have had him dead to rights either way. That is, if he was supposed to drop back.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 10:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sooooooooooooooooooooooootired of quitters so I guess we are even. I never understand those who quit prior to the year being over.

With 0 playoff wins since 1991(?)  how could you possibly not understand?
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: I was browsing the game day thread before going to bed last night and it looked/sounded like the Bengals had this on in the bag.

I guess in my post-Steelers loss haze I forgot they were playing in primetime.

[Image: tMGz7SCRiSpGw.gif]

Shocked

Well next week its the Ravens, at 1pm, at home.  A horrible team that beat the Steelers.  So the Bengals should have no problems.

Good luck!

Bungles.
Probably better off losing this one, otherwise it puts them at a greater risk of meeting the Steelers.  They have a paralyzing fear of the Black and Gold.  Another loss by the Broncos in the finale and the Steelers are in even if the Jets win.  
Reply/Quote
I stayed up late just to watch it end on some bullshit like that..
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 04:43 PM)Vlad Wrote: With 0 playoff wins since 1991(?)  how could you possibly not understand?

Your ancestors called in 1970 and want to know why you thought they should have quit on the worst NFL team at that time Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 06:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Your ancestors called in 1970 and want to know why you thought they should have quit on the worst NFL team at that time Smirk

Did rfaulk say you should quit?
No.
He said that he was giving up. Read the OP.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: For the record; all of my positive support, hope and patience has gotten me NOWHERE!

So i will commence to bashing the shit out of this ***** jackwagon team and declaring them total asshats and wastes of time from this point until (if ever) they win a playoff game.

Dude! Relax! It was just ONE GAME! It's tough to win at Mile High Stadium anyway. Nobody seriously thought the Bengals were going to win there - even me! Remember? I said to you on another post what made you think the Bengals were going to win?

The Colts have been a hot steaming mess the entire season. But I never gave up on them. Even now, with their odds of making it to the playoffs at something like 3,300 to 1, I'm not giving up on them! You shouldn't give up on your Bengals. They're actually in pretty good shape to do some damage in the playoffs.

CHILL, DUDE!!!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This Bengals team is the same as it ever was.

Start fast, fade in the middle, hang of for dear life in the end.

All hail the glorious Super Marvio and his lack of a nutsack.

Ah well. I'm resigned to never seeing another Bengals playoff win as long as i live.

Word

I don't think you fully understand the spirit of the smack forum.

This is not the cry like a little girl about my team forum.

Buck up son... we're going to the playoffs. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I usually don't get like this until after the annual playoff loss. Things aren't looking great right now, but we always have a shot.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 07:26 PM)Vlad Wrote: Did rfaulk say you should quit?
No.
He said that he was giving up. Read the OP.

I never said i was giving up. I said i was resigned to what will never happen.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 04:43 PM)Vlad Wrote: With 0 playoff wins since 1991(?)  how could you possibly not understand?

because loyal fans will never understand the silly bandwagoners....

Its easy to root for whoever is winning.

It takes a fan to stick with your team.

If anyone is tired of being a (Your Team Here) fan please drop your jersey off at good will and find a new team.

Or at least stop whining....
Reply/Quote
I've been a fan of this team every single week for 38 seasons. Every.Single.Week. Including season tickets at different points and random games here and there over the years. As well as money spent on various things.

If i want to spew negativity, i'll do it at the drop of a hat--the same way i spew positivity.

And there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. If you don't like to see the negativity, shove off.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 02:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I never said i was giving up. I said i was resigned to what will never happen.

Whats the difference really lol?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've been a fan of this team every single week for 38 seasons. Every.Single.Week. Including season tickets at different points and random games here and there over the years. As well as money spent on various things.

If i want to spew negativity, i'll do it at the drop of a hat--the same way i spew positivity.

And there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. If you don't like to see the negativity, shove off.

Agree. As a fan you have the right to express however way you choose.  Because you are critical of your team doesn't make you a less of a fan.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 05:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've been a fan of this team every single week for 38 seasons. Every.Single.Week. Including season tickets at different points and random games here and there over the years. As well as money spent on various things.

I don't know why you're so negative. Your Bengals won the AFC North AND they're going to the playoffs - AGAIN! So what if they lost to the Broncos. Do you really think that extra "bye" week is going to make a difference? They're going to have to beat really good teams in the playoffs, whether they get a bye or not. Last season, the Colts didn't have a bye and they made it all the way to the AFC Championship game. Why couldn't the Bengals do that?

Your backup QB - AJ McCarron - is pretty damn good. I would have to say that with him under center, the Bengals have a good chance to win a playoff game. He doesn't have 4 years of futility in his head like Dalton has. That guy wants to win and I wouldn't put it past him to do so.

I don't know... at least the Bengals are in the dance. Imagine of you rooted for a team that has about 3,300 to 1 chance of getting the playoffs?  LOL  
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2015, 11:51 PM)Vlad Wrote: Whats the difference really lol?

The difference is, if i was giving up, i wouldn't bother watching any more.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 12:10 AM)coltsfan4ever Wrote: I don't know why you're so negative. Your Bengals won the AFC North AND they're going to the playoffs - AGAIN! So what if they lost to the Broncos. Do you really think that extra "bye" week is going to make a difference? They're going to have to beat really good teams in the playoffs, whether they get a bye or not. Last season, the Colts didn't have a bye and they made it all the way to the AFC Championship game. Why couldn't the Bengals do that?

Your backup QB - AJ McCarron - is pretty damn good. I would have to say that with him under center, the Bengals have a good chance to win a playoff game. He doesn't have 4 years of futility in his head like Dalton has. That guy wants to win and I wouldn't put it past him to do so.

I don't know... at least the Bengals are in the dance. Imagine of you rooted for a team that has about 3,300 to 1 chance of getting the playoffs?  LOL  

Post game annoyance is waning so the positive outlook of the next game is coming back.

Until they lose again. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 02:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The difference is, if i was giving up, i wouldn't bother watching any more.

Then we're on the same page. I didn't mean you were giving up watching, I meant you were giving up hope.
Reply/Quote