Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes? No? What y’all think?
Sewell was gone at 5 so I traded back with Washington and took their 19th overall pick along with their second third and fourth round picks this year.
Here’s the outcome... would love to know thoughts

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
How many from the list do you honestly think would make the roster?
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2021, 08:03 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: How many from the list do you honestly think would make the roster?

Well clearly darrisaw, Perkins off the edge for sure, but also as a standup linebacker clearly makes it. Peyton turner takes dunlaps spot and can play up n down the line and rotate to give us a nasty pass rush rotation. With our lack of depth and love affair with getting a wide receiver im almost certain tylan Wallace makes it. Dylan Moses due to how horrible our linebackers are probably makes it. With uzomah a smart cut candidate and no real playmaker at the position Brevin Jordan def makes the squad. Also deonte brown 100% makes the roster. We don’t have a a starting guard worth even mentioning on the team right now. Brown probably starts day 1. We have 3 corners on our roster and our best one is a free agent and doesn’t want to play here. Paulson adebo by some is touted as one of the top corners in this draft. Adebo based on his skill set and lack of talent at the position grants him a spot on the 53 and who knows maybe he starts oppo Wayne’s if we lose wjlll. I think Snowden and graham may have trouble making it but I truly think almost all of them have the skills to make a weak 53 man roster.
Reply/Quote
Pretty wild getting that many picks. I like it though, took care of the trenches and you added one of my fave WR's
in Tylan Wallace. Darrisaw, Deonte Brown upgrades the OL while Perkins and Peyton Turner upgrades the DL.

Would like it a lot if something like this happens.
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2021, 06:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pretty wild getting that many picks. I like it though, took care of the trenches and you added one of my fave WR's
in Tylan Wallace. Darrisaw, Deonte Brown upgrades the OL while Perkins and Peyton Turner upgrades the DL.

Would like it a lot if something like this happens.

Thanks brother. Perkins is my favorite player in this draft. I think he can stand up and play linebacker and also rush like and edgerusher.... him and turner who can play up n down the line would really booster the rush for sure
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2021, 04:23 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Thanks brother.  Perkins is my favorite player in this draft.  I think he can stand up and play linebacker and also rush like and edgerusher....  him and turner who can play up n down the line would really booster the rush for sure

Yes they would. Rock On
Reply/Quote