Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yesterday Was The Anniversary
Yesterday was the anniversary of the wreck...... the day I became a tree hugger.

I'm not bitter because I love my life and it has brought me many good things, like my family on here and now the possibility of changing the world with this stem cell treatment.

Cry later but for now let's enjoy the laughter, so raise a glass to celebrate being alive at some point today!
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 07:53 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yesterday was the anniversary of the wreck...... the day I became a tree hugger.

I'm not bitter because I love my life and it has brought me many good things, like my family on here and now the possibility of changing the world with this stem cell treatment.

Cry later but for now let's enjoy the laughter, so raise a glass to celebrate being alive at some point today!

I hope to be alive at all points today Wink

Enjoy your life and as much laughter as you can Brad ThumbsUp

Any stem cell updates ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy Rest of Your Life and Life Changing Day!
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 08:44 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: I hope to be alive at all points today Wink

Enjoy your life and as much laughter as you can Brad ThumbsUp

Any stem cell updates ?
Much appreciated!

Still waiting on them to set up the final step before treatment, which seems like a technicality.

I was hoping they'd notify me yesterday that they had set it up because it would be fitting, but nothing yet.
(09-19-2017, 04:15 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Happy Rest of Your Life and Life Changing Day!

Thanks! Happiness is a journey, not a destination, so anyone can be happy!
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 05:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thanks! Happiness is a journey, not a destination, so anyone can be happy!
Very impressive wisdom brother ThumbsUp .
Reply/Quote
Good luck in everything ahead for you.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 07:53 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yesterday was the anniversary of the wreck...... the day I became a tree hugger.

Seriously? Like I need a reason to raise a glass? LOL. 

You're gonna get there.

Reply/Quote