Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yey..new phone in my future
My old phone, the one I made 24 monthly payments on decided to crap out right after the last payment...go figure.. So..Tmobile has a buy one get one free offer on G6 phones so both myself and the ol woman are getting new phones.. My old one is a LG V10..Nice phone except for the boot loop problem.. I never had the first problem with it until today so perhaps it was meant to be.. 2 more years of paying T-Mobile.. dammit...  I'm typing on the ol woman's phone that used to be mine once upon a time ago.. T-Mobile just happens to be the only company on planet Earth willing to give me great credit since I've never missed a payment with them. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Phony news.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2018, 06:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Phony news.

Real phoney news.. Got the phones today.. Exactly 24 months till this one breaks..unless I figure out how to suddenly get good at accounting and pay it off early.. In the meantime the Mrs is driving me nuts about accounting for every penny coming in and going out.. 
I don't care as long as I ain't flat broke. She's a walking breathing checking account balance statement.. And gave t-mobile the 3rd degree over the payment arrangements.. I'm surprised they didn't call me back to say JUST KEEP THE DAMN PHONES BUT DON'T LET HER CALL AGAIN!  LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote