Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Guys Liking Your Sandwiches?
This team has been serving some very generously portioned shit sandwiches just about every Sunday. Loaded to the brim with turds. "Oh, here's some extra helpings of shit for you. On the house.  We'll be running this special every weekend for the rest of the year! Now, you come back real soon ya hear!!!"

How is everybody liking them? Taste good don't they?  Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. This is one helluva shit sandwich Mr. Brown! Can I have some more, sir?

Marvin is great they said. Remember the 90's they said.  Look at the drafts they said.  Zampese is the best man for the job, and not at all a lazy hire made out of mostly convinience and familiarity they said. Well, I think we can all call bullshit.

This is you get with lazy hiring practices, complacency, lack of urgency, stubborness, and less resources. You get shit sandwiches. Big, sloppy, shit sandwiches.

This coach is a bum, who was elevated by above-average assistants. This franchise hit on some lottery tickets (Burfict, Pacman) that were signed more for their discount than their ability. Their success in the draft has been greatly overstated, and, regardless, was never going to make up for their deficiencies elsewhere.

This thread was mainly made in jest, but I really do hope something different is on the menu next year. Cuz not only do I hate shit, the sandwiches are stale. It's just so damn boring. Do something different for Christ sakes! What's the worst that can happen? You suck again next year?

I'll take 4-12 with a new staff, just for the months leading up to the season where I can convince myself we struck gold, than 10-6 with another first round exit, with this tired product.

Anyone still eating up what this joke of a team is serving is a schmuck. Plain and simple. And they're gross, cuz they're a shit eater. Love it so much they keep coming back for more. STOP coming back. Demand a change to the menu!!!!
Reply/Quote
I really thought this thread would be a hit. You know with the curse words and all. Big swing and a miss. Jerry
Reply/Quote
Thanks for another novel.

All you could've said was, you'd be happier with 4-12 than 10-6 plus you're ready for Marvin to go..

That took one line
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 03:45 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Thanks for another novel.

All you could've said was, you'd be happier with 4-12 than 10-6 plus you're ready for Marvin to go..

That took one line

You didn't dig it?  Well, shucks.  That's a drag, cuz I enjoy your contributions so much. Truth be told, I'm a fan. You rock, sir!

Looking forward to more of your hot takes!
Reply/Quote
Mine had corn in it.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It's more like diarrhea.....it won't stop.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 07:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: It's more like diarrhea.....it won't stop.

Mmmm.  Open face shit sandwiches...   does it get any better than that?

I like to take the leftovers and make them into a delicious pot pie.  Yummy!!
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 08:01 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Mmmm.  Open face shit sandwiches...   does it get any better than that?

I like to take the leftovers and make them into a delicious pot pie.  Yummy!!

Indeed....mix it in with your leftovers....and there'll be no need to add corn!

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 07:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: It's more like diarrhea.....it won't stop.

Whole new variation on the hot brown. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 03:33 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I really thought this thread would be a hit. You know with the curse words and all.  Big swing and a miss. Jerry

I do like this thread because it's like a Donald Trump campaign speech:  Rough, filled with salty language, it makes you think, partially insulting, but it contains the unvarnished, ugly truth.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 03:33 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I really thought this thread would be a hit. You know with the curse words and all.  Big swing and a miss. Jerry

Whadda ya talkin' about?

This thread is the shit.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 08:40 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I do like this thread because it's like a Donald Trump campaign speech:  Rough, filled with salty language, it makes you think, partially insulting, but it contains the unvarnished, ugly truth.  

Hilarious Trump and truth
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 03:45 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Thanks for another novel.

That took one line

Notice how most people criticize the team but a few really enjoy criticizing the fans also?

Give Wes a break.  He needs this.
Reply/Quote
Mmmmm shit sammich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 09:45 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Whadda ya talkin' about?

This thread is the shit.

It is indeed the shiznit.....too bad Son of Paul has a shitty way of doing business... :paul:

Reply/Quote
I liked it. The thread. Not the green apple splatters the Bengals leave on the field weekly.
Reply/Quote
No I'm not !
Reply/Quote
[Image: 56937441.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Don't pay too much attention to the shit sandwiches. Mike will just raise the price of them.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 11:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Notice how most people criticize the team but a few really enjoy criticizing the fans also?

Give Wes a break.  He needs this.

Oh, please. You're such a clown. How many times do we have to do this?  It's perfectly clear to most on here what your agenda is. Creating arguments. It's that simple.  This has nothing to with fans slighting fans, and everything to do with a fan you don't like doing something you'll twist into a debate.

If you were so concerned with fans taking digs at other fans then why have you brought so little attention to it prior?  I get attacked by other fans all the time. We all do. And I'm prettt sure plenty of people enjoying criticizing eachother. I see it everyday on here. Yet I never hear a peep from you about until it fits your agenda.

So the next time someone tries to criticize me you be sure to be there to set them straight, ok?  Otherwise, as Happy Gilmore would say: " Where were you on that one, *******?"

And read through the lines, mouth breather. It's one big joke. Hence the 15 references to shit sandwiches, ridiculous descriptions of said sandwiches, and a God damn Oliver Twist reference.  In no way did I represent as serious, nor did I try to make mean spirited. 

I knocked people who are eating it up. Meaning, they still are buying into the system in place. Not fans, not ticket holders, not even face painters. I think its obvious to everyone that we need change. Thats what this was about. Why try to make into a whole thing?
Reply/Quote