Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Guys Liking Your Sandwiches?
(11-29-2016, 09:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't pay too much attention to the shit sandwiches.  Mike will just raise the price of them.

Let's just hope none of those food vendors are giving them away to the security crew. They can pay for their shit sandwich like everyone else. This shit isnt free. (Maybe my favorite pun usage of my entire life right here)
Reply/Quote
I used to compare these recent Bengals teams to a really hot chick that just won't put out at the end of the night. Now the hot chick has morphed back into Rosie O'Donnell.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2016, 02:03 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I used to compare these recent Bengals teams to a really hot chick that just won't put out at the end of the night. Now the hot chick has morphed back into Rosie O'Donnell.

If they keep losing maybe it'll be like Rose Odonnell putting out at the end of night. Cuz that would be the worst.

Fwiw, I like where your minds at with this. We shoud come up with a list of analogies.  11-5 is like a handjob from your 2nd cousin, who just so happens to be hot. 8-8 is like doing Hillary Swank. The Browns current situation is like banging a fresh out of the microwave scalding hot pocket. New England - 2 chicks at the same time.

Shocked
Reply/Quote
I enjoy the sandwiches. For 16-17 weeks a year, I get to spend about 4 hours rooting for "my team". You win some, you lose some.

If folks are not careful they will miss the journey in search of some fabled destination.

Take time to enjoy what you have instead of obsessing about what you want. If you do that then you just might find what you have is enough to give you enjoyment.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2016, 03:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I enjoy the sandwiches. For 16-17 weeks a year, I get to spend about 4 hours rooting for "my team". You win some, you lose some.

If folks are not careful they will miss the journey in search of some fabled destination.

Take time to enjoy what you have instead of obsessing about what you want. If you do that then you just might find what you have is enough to give you enjoyment.

I just want a burger. One burger. Not a steak. Not even a burger everyday or every week.  I just want one decent burger. Hell, even Russians eat their share of Big Macs. I'm tired of eating like someone who should be flanked by Sally Struthers, while Sarah Maglaughlin plays in the background.

Note:

Burger - Postseason success
Steak - Multiple Superbowl wins.
Russians - Panthers/Dolphins/Bucs/Jets...
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2016, 03:16 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I just want a burger. One burger. Not a steak. Not even a burger everyday or every week.  I just want one decent burger. Hell, even Russians eat their share of Big Macs.

Burger - Postseason success
Steak - Multiple Superbowl wins.
Russians - Panthers/Dolphins/Bucs/Jets...

The one-eyed man is king in the land of the blind. 

I want to be happy and it's up to me if I am
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2016, 01:24 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Oh, please. You're such a clown. How many times do we have to do this?  It's perfectly clear to most on here what your agenda is. Creating arguments. It's that simple.

Calm down Wes.  I didn't disagree with a thing you said, so I don't know what makes you think I am trying to start an argument.

All i did was point out the difference between the people here who criticize the team and the people who also attack the fan base.  I am not talking about the people who attack individuals over a particular point.  Instead I am talking about the ones who love to talk about how they are so superior to an entire group of fans.  

Surely you have noticed the difference between these two types of people haven't you.
Reply/Quote
When you plant shit seeds Randy, you get shit weeds. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I always like your posts man lol we do have a lot of fans that are happy to eat that shit sandwich and call that being a real fan and loyalty. They probably don't see it as a shit sandwich though they see it as steak and a loaded potato ,because we participated in the playoffs 5 years in a row!!! And that's better then eating Roman noodles back in the 90s lol. But this year we are back to eating Roman noodles.
Reply/Quote