Bye Bye Tiger Teeth
57.58%
19 57.58%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You all choose!
It's this simple.  Either Zac Taylor goes.  Or I go.  Cast your vote for who gets the axe.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 3hpp4q.png]

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
How many years do you have left on your contract? We don't want to have to pay for two Tiger Teeths.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bye Tiger Teeth!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: How many years do you have left on your contract?  We don't want to have to pay for two Tiger Teeths.

I work for laughs man.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's this simple.  Either Zac Taylor goes.  Or I go.  Cast your vote for who gets the axe.

Are we talking about an axe for chopping wood or Axe deodorant. 

Because I vote everybody needs deodorant, especially you and Zac  Ninja

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Why not both?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We have the power to fire Zac?
Reply/Quote
Never happen he beat the Steelers 3 in a row he is here to stay. 10 year extension coming.
Reply/Quote
I don’t think our vote counts.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I voted to fire Zac. Everytime I start to get on board with him we have a big let down game. Not getting into what or how many plays he blew today but why do we have Logan Wilson running special teams. I get we might be short handed but put someone else in there that isn't so important to us.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t think our vote counts.

Are you sure?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:00 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I voted to fire Zac. Everytime I start to get on board with him we have a big let down game. Not getting into what or how many plays he blew today but why do we have Logan Wilson running special teams. I get we might be short handed but put someone else in there that isn't so important to us.

Now, say some good things about Tiger Teeth and why he should stay.
Reply/Quote
Don't let the door hit you in the you know what on your way out.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis, at the end of Week Thirteen in his third year, was 25-19-0. That’s way better than 13-30-1.

No, I don’t want Marvin back but he was a more solid hire.
Reply/Quote
I don't know anything about tiger teeth .. Someone add some context for me...
Reply/Quote
I'm voting to fire Mike Brown and to have him give me his fortune so I can stop working in my old age..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:06 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm voting to fire Mike Brown and to have him give me his fortune so I can stop working in my old age..

I spoke with Mike Brown, and he said no. He also said he will not give you a playoff win before you die, unless he dies first, but he is not planning on that.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:06 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm voting to fire Mike Brown and to have him give me his fortune so I can stop working in my old age..

1 constant... It's always Mike Browns fault. Only 1 person has been a constant in 30 years of losing...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:30 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Are we talking about an axe for chopping wood or Axe deodorant. 

Because I vote everybody needs deodorant, especially you and Zac  Ninja

No sir.  A vote for me means you vote for me to leave.  A vote for Taylor means you support my cause.
Reply/Quote