Bye Bye Tiger Teeth
57.58%
19 57.58%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You all choose!
(12-06-2021, 12:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And he's a pot head. We need more drugs around here to deal with this team, not less. 

gotta get set to cut the lawn

So grab my Walkman, but before I cut

I go behind the garage and fire it up !

After reading the posts on here over the years its my assessment that drugs and arrogance are rampant throughout the forum.

Certainly try to do my part lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's this simple.  Either Zac Taylor goes.  Or I go.  Cast your vote for who gets the axe.

you probly bring more to the organization
Reply/Quote
Simple choice for me. Buh bye to my fantasy football competition and an apparent narcissistic personality.* This is exemplified by him making a poll comparing himself to an NFL coach.

*I have absolutely zero qualifications to identify someone as having a narcissist personality & more importantly, I want his winning ways to be gone from the fantasy football league.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 01:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Simple choice for me. Buh bye to my fantasy football competition and an apparent narcissistic personality.* This is exemplified by him making a poll comparing himself to an NFL coach.

*I have absolutely zero qualifications to identify someone as having a narcissist personality & more importantly, I want his winning ways to be gone from the fantasy football league.

Just be glad I retired. I used to dominate the board league. Cool
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 05:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just be glad I retired. I used to dominate the board league. Cool

Well, well. I'll have to go check the league history and see if this statement is accurate.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 11:00 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I voted to fire Zac. Everytime I start to get on board with him we have a big let down game. Not getting into what or how many plays he blew today but why do we have Logan Wilson running special teams. I get we might be short handed but put someone else in there that isn't so important to us.

The Chargers have a Top 10 offense. There shouldn't have been a surprise that they put up points.
The surprise is how terrible the Bengals were at running the ball against one of the worst run defenses in the league, but part of that is attributed to Hopkins and Reiff being out, I guess.
Mixon averaged 2.84 YPC.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 06:15 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Well, well. I'll have to go check the league history and see if this statement is accurate.

Well I want to say I played 3 years, went like 14-1 one year, before losing the championship when everyone decided to have their worst game at the same time. I want to say it was Sunset that beat me in the title game.

Then I had another dominant year, but I think my last year may have been a little rough. I just lost interest in fantasy after a decade of playing in different leagues, usually on CBS, then later Yahoo.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Probably some under the surface humor or inside joke I’m missing, but if there’s a tenth of a chance of a prayer it could result in a lac of zac I’m all for it.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2021, 07:14 PM)ochocincos Wrote: The Chargers have a Top 10 offense. There shouldn't have been a surprise that they put up points.
The surprise is how terrible the Bengals were at running the ball against one of the worst run defenses in the league, but part of that is attributed to Hopkins and Reiff being out, I guess.
Mixon averaged 2.84 YPC.

I think the injuries to our oline were our biggest issue. I'm not suprised the Chargers scored I was already worried/curious how we would handle they're down field passing attack. I think the defense played respectable considering I think they were a little out of sorts for awhile after Wilson got hurt. But saying that the LB depth in my opinion was sketchy from the start of the season. I know Lou only uses 2 LBs but with injuries we've already had at the position why is Wilson playing special teams. I know a lot happened and you can't put it all on Zac but you have to have the team ready to play and his own botched play call deliveries were ridiculous. 

I did hear the halftime situation was the fact he was concerned the Chargers could get the ball if we didn't use the time and failed to convert on a hail mary. Which seems a little ridiculous as there was only a few secs left. Not that I think it would've worked although Tee has been just out jumping people.
Reply/Quote