Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You all will probably forget about this by next week, but....
I predict Jeremy Hill will have a big break out game against the Steelers.  I know their run D has been pretty stout so far (8th in yards, 6th in yards per carry), but I just have a gut feeling about this.

I very rarely make a post about nothing more than a hunch, but recently I have been playing with my Ouija Board while chewing on an adrenal gland soaked in absinthe.  In the past this has given me the gift of precognition.  

So take it for what it is worth, but I am pretty sure it is going to happen.  I am saying 23 carries for 251 yards and 4 tds.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 05:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So take it for what it is worth, but I am pretty sure it is going to happen.  I am saying 23 carries for 251 yards and 4 tds.

[Image: 06567a795114e052c329ea22c488e584.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 05:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I predict Jeremy Hill will have a big break out game against the Steelers.  I know their run D has been pretty stout so far (8th in yards, 6th in yards per carry), but I just have a gut feeling about this.

I very rarely make a post about nothing more than a hunch, but recently I have been playing with my Ouija Board while chewing on an adrenal gland soaked in absinthe.  In the past this has given me the gift of precognition.  

So take it for what it is worth, but I am pretty sure it is going to happen.  I am saying 23 carries for 251 yards and 4 tds.

Well just in case you're right I'll definitely start him on my fantasy team that week.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 05:21 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: [Image: 06567a795114e052c329ea22c488e584.jpeg]

I met Ed O'Neil at the gym this past summer when he was here on vacation.  I mentioned the 4 touch downs in high school.  He said, "Yeah, but that was a long time ago."
Reply/Quote
Once again, any attention is good attention
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 05:58 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I met Ed O'Neil at the gym this past summer when he was here on vacation.  I mentioned the 4 touch downs in high school.  He said, "Yeah, but that was a long time ago."

Little known fact, but O'Neil was actually a pretty good football player and spent a training camp with the Steelers.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I think you're a little crazy. If any running back goes off it will be Gio.

Then again, with your methods, I'll take your word for it.
Reply/Quote
Hill will have some big shoes to fill considering LeVeon Bell is on the opposing team. Hopefully he will come thru.
Reply/Quote
I'm not gonna' forget this. It's a DAMN bold prediction. Maybe you need to come back to Earth fred?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wanna make a bet? Wait nvm
Reply/Quote