Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spygate II video
(12-15-2019, 08:04 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: What an idiot, if I were him, I would be filming our Ben-gal cheerleaders.   Pervert

have you seen our cheerleaders? Oh wait, that's what might have got us banned from the mothership.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 02:43 PM)pally Wrote: Some of the video from the Patriots film session last weekend

Just like last time (every time), it will get swept under the rug and people will joke about not needing any help to beat the Bengals.  Last time around, Goodell destroyed the tapes "to protect the league".  Again, the NFLs favorite team will get away with anything, but their reign is over.  That team will get slaughtered by any team that doesn't beat themselves.  Noodle arm Brady can't do it without Antonio Brown, no matter how much his line is able to hold.  
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 10:05 PM)kdgjr Wrote: have you seen our cheerleaders? Oh wait, that's what might have got us banned from the mothership.

I'm at the age where I am happy at anything I can get.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I'm kind of surprised we didn't hear that many cameras now just uplinks whatever it films directly to the servers...so you delete what's on the card..BIG DEAL! meanwhile it's already on the server.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I live in the New England area and you should hear all of the fans stating that the PATS are being FRAMED. It is funny to actually hear them defend the team that has been caught cheating 3x. If I was the NFL Commissioner I would wait until the game before the playoffs and than do this. Since you recorded the Bengals signals they will be taking the PATS place in the playoffs. They also get the PATS draft picks for the 2020 draft.

Would make this the Bengal fans happy. We would be in the playoffs and get all the PATS pick. That would be a perfect punishment.
Reply/Quote