Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can set your watch by it.....
When the liberal democrats can't get their way when dealing with an individual, whether it be Musk, a Supreme Court Justice, Congressman, etc., they always fall back to the same two plays. Accusations of sex or racism. Always. They have no other play in the book.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/elon-musk-sexual-assault-spacex-flight-attendant-massage

It's so predictable it's sad.
Reply/Quote
Well, his "I'm voting republican" tweet makes even more sense now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 09:28 AM)Sled21 Wrote: When the liberal democrats can't get their way when dealing with an individual, whether it be Musk, a Supreme Court Justice, Congressman, etc., they always fall back to the same two plays. Accusations of sex or racism. Always. They have no other play in the book.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/elon-musk-sexual-assault-spacex-flight-attendant-massage

Maybe if right wingers didn't constantly pull this shit the well would dry up.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 09:28 AM)Sled21 Wrote: When the liberal democrats can't get their way when dealing with an individual, whether it be Musk, a Supreme Court Justice, Congressman, etc., they always fall back to the same two plays. Accusations of sex or racism. Always. They have no other play in the book.

Strange. 

Do you think maybe Dems have trained female operatives already insinuated into the staff or work force of potential targets, 

ready for the DNC to "activate" when the target becomes a perceived threat?

That would make a lot more sense than just assuming some rich and powerful men occasionally do cross the line with attractive employees, 

and those employees go public for their own reasons.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 11:52 AM)Dill Wrote: Strange. 

Do you think maybe Dems have trained female operatives who have already insinuated themselves into the staff or work force of potential targets, ready for the DNC to "activate" when the target becomes a perceived threat?

That would make a lot more sense than just assuming some rich and powerful men occasionally do cross the line with attractive employees, and those employees go public for their own reasons.

Going all the way back to Clarence Thomas anytime someone opposed the democrat party they are all of a sudden a racist or a sex offender. You would think they would come up with something new.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 12:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Going all the way back to Clarence Thomas anytime someone opposed the democrat party they are all of a sudden a racist or a sex offender. You would think they would come up with something new.

Was Anita Hill a Democrat? I forget.

Anyway, who could disagree with your claim after Trump's two impeachments for racism, 

and the ongoing investigations into his sexist finances.

Then there are the Capitol rioters, whom the Dems want to prosecute for sexual assault.

You can't tell me these are legitimate charges based on what Republicans actually did.

Trump with 22 accusations of sexual harassment/assault against him--

no way a family man and P-grabber with Trump's integrity could rack up those numbers without a lot of help from the liberal media.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 12:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Going all the way back to Clarence Thomas anytime someone opposed the democrat party they are all of a sudden a racist or a sex offender. You would think they would come up with something new.

And every time someone you like politically is accused of sexual offense, you always blame the Democrats for it. One would think you'd come up with something new. But it's always the same game, isn't it.

Looking at the merits of the Democrats are behind this all the time - how do they even do that. The allegations against Musk stem from a time some years back. So that means that Democrats had to plant a woman in Musk's organisation just to execute this false allegiation plan should it become necessary. And since this is the overall game plan, the Democrats actually must have thousands, well hundreds of thousands of women planted everywhere, as some kind of sexual assault sleeper cells. That makes no sense.

Even less so since they forgot quite some big names. From most republican senators onward to Gorsuch or Tucker... they forgot to plant their false accusation girls there for whatever reason. Positioned one with Franken, though, that old anti-democratic fool.
Reply/Quote
Here we go again... something from xx years ago now comes to the surface.
Reply/Quote
Too bad this whole "I'm a republican now" defense wasn't around when Chris Hansen was catching sex offenders.  

Chris Hansen - Why don't you have a seat?

I'm a republican now and this is a baseless attack from the liberal media!

Chris Hansen - Damn it, he's got us!

Hey, someone get Desuan Watson and Ben Rothelisberger some MAGA hats!
Reply/Quote
The conservative man crush on Musk is funny.

I’ll be interested to see if she did indeed get a payoff on the way out the door. That would be a pretty telling piece of evidence.
Reply/Quote
Those of you being so dismissive of an accusation of sexual assault are ***** disgusting.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Maybe stop doing it could help.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2022, 08:47 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Those of you being so dismissive of an accusation of sexual assault are ***** disgusting.

Whether it's true or not, with out proof, it's he said, she said. 
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 10:14 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Whether it's true or not, with out proof, it's he said, she said. 

That isn't the point. It's the conspiracy theory bullshit. The frequency with which women experience sexual assault is extremely high, and people in power and/or people with money are more likely to do this shit. They feel entitled to it. Why anyone chooses to believe some dumbass conspiracy theory over the more logical option, that the jackass is a jackass, is beyond me.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 11:10 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: That isn't the point. It's the conspiracy theory bullshit. The frequency with which women experience sexual assault is extremely high, and people in power and/or people with money are more likely to do this shit. They feel entitled to it. Why anyone chooses to believe some dumbass conspiracy theory over the more logical option, that the jackass is a jackass, is beyond me.

Back to back this country elected a guy who had a video of him, plain for all to see, inappropriately touching numbers of children and another guy who bragged about grabbing women by the *****. Wild.

Oh shit, I just realized…Musk is gonna run in 2024, isn’t he?
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 11:18 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Back to back this country elected a guy who had a video of him, plain for all to see, inappropriately touching numbers of children and another guy who bragged about grabbing women by the *****. Wild.

Oh shit, I just realized…Musk is gonna run in 2024, isn’t he?

Not born in the USA.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 04:18 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Not born is the USA.

Good call. Totally forgot where he’s from.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 04:18 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Not born is the USA.

Nothing the SCOTUS couldn't fix..
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 04:35 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Good call. Totally forgot where he’s from.

OK, can you explain Canadian born Ted Cruz running for President? American Mom, Cuban Dad, born in Calgary. Not trying to be smartass, I just never heard exactly how it was legal for him to be eligible.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2022, 08:12 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: OK, can you explain Canadian born Ted Cruz running for President? American Mom, Cuban Dad, born in Calgary. Not trying to be smartass, I just never heard exactly how it was legal for him to be eligible.

If his mom is a USC, then at birth no matter where he is born,  he is a USC as long as his parents document his birth with the Gov, thus a Natural Born Citizen.

A Certificate of Naturalization is a document to prove that the person named on the certificate has obtained U.S. citizenship through naturalization. Naturalization refers to the process in which a person not born in the United States voluntarily becomes a U.S. citizen.
Reply/Quote