Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can't tell me Westerman was worse than these LGs
(10-14-2019, 11:15 AM)ochocincos Wrote: If this team goes into next year with that OL, the stadium will have a lot more empty seats compared to the start of this season.
Good or bad, it will happen. The only reason people showed up to start the season is because of a new hope with a fresh coach. Now that coach isn't producing well even after 10 games (including preseason), so many people are avoiding the team again.
The team's smugness when it comes to evaluating their talent is what has dug this hole.

I think it's a combination of smugness and cheapness. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:34 AM)Au165 Wrote: He returned to the team so by all intents and purposes he wasn't "retired" and without knowing any better all we can go off of is that he returned so he was atleast willing to play. To the context of the discussion, 31 other teams could have signed him and chose not to along with three O line coaches here all not seeing enough in him. 

Pure speculation, but he's from Chandler, AZ and went to ASU, so maybe he only wants to be around family and not travel for work? I thought maybe Cardinals PS would work for him but he's ineligible for PS. I wonder if he didn't technically retire in case he did decide to play again (although I know retirement can be reversed)?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 11:40 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think it's a combination of smugness and cheapness. 

I went more with smugness because of the "we believe in our guys" philosophy. They weren't cheap when they signed Hart. In fact, they overpaid. That's not being cheap. That's overvaluing your own talent.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote