Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'You come to Cincinnati to play in a damn jungle'
(06-01-2020, 12:43 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: If this picture represents our crowd, looks more like a petting zoo than a Jungle.

[Image: anonymous-20181202173304.jpg]

I really hope the country is in a place where we can get back and enjoy sports and life again.  Even if I have to wear a damn mask. Whatever

C'mon, that looks like pre-game warm-ups...
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2020, 08:38 AM)Sled21 Wrote: C'mon, that looks like pre-game warm-ups...

I was at the Browns game to end the season...  It wasn't much better.  Plus this was the best I could find online.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2020, 10:43 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: I was at the Browns game to end the season...  It wasn't much better.  Plus this was the best I could find online.
[Image: 1214_oag_bengals-welfare.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2020, 02:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My comment was more about how so many Steeler fans attend games in PBS I'd have a hard time considering the place ultra-hostile towards them, that's all.

Some folks likely makin' bank on those seats.  It wouldn't surprise me to learn that some fans recover most of their season ticket cost, just by selling a couple of games worth at a considerable markup to rival fans who really want to make the trip.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
“Anacondas, snakes, and mosquitoes” lmao that’s stupid
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2020, 08:51 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: “Anacondas, snakes, and mosquitoes” lmao that’s stupid

Yeah... he could have at least said TIGERS. Mosquitoes.... lol.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2020, 08:51 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: “Anacondas, snakes, and mosquitoes” lmao that’s stupid

Have you ever been in a jungle with mosquitoes?  Harsh!
Truthfully, I thought something more predatory would have sent the message home. Those damn mosquitoes will drive a person insane though.
Reply/Quote
Not sure really if Steeler fans travel that much better than Bengal fans in aways game the problem is Steeler fans are embedded heavy in our area... but we have one thing on them.. tailgating.. been to a few games in Pitts.. their tailgate was surprising average...
Reply/Quote

Both Anacondas AND snakes?

PanicFreakout
Reply/Quote
This is the job of the fans as well.

We have to go hard
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2020, 12:43 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: If this picture represents our crowd, looks more like a petting zoo than a Jungle.

[Image: anonymous-20181202173304.jpg]

I really hope the country is in a place where we can get back and enjoy sports and life again.  Even if I have to wear a damn mask. Whatever

Geez. Thank God for the Bronco fans that showed up. 

Of course, this picture is probably two hours before kickoff. I hope. 
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2020, 02:33 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Not sure really if Steeler fans travel that much better than Bengal fans in aways game the problem is Steeler fans are embedded heavy in our area... but we have one thing on them.. tailgating.. been to a few games in Pitts.. their tailgate was surprising average...

Great tailgating in Cincinnati. Drunk chicks with painted faces, cornhole, grilling, tossing the pigskin, beer galore and great music thumping out Guns and Roses. It doesn’t get any better than that. Been wanting to take my wife tailgating for years but we usually just go straight from hotel to stadium, which sucks. She’s not a Bengals fan but watches and cheers for them when I watch sometimes. So I’ll have to take that compromise and call it a win. However, I still deep down want that pregame experience and excitement that goes with tailgating.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2020, 09:52 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Great tailgating in Cincinnati. Drunk chicks with painted faces, cornhole, grilling, tossing the pigskin, beer galore and great music thumping out Guns and Roses. It doesn’t get any better than that. Been wanting to take my wife tailgating for years but we usually just go straight from hotel to stadium, which sucks. She’s not a Bengals fan but watches and cheers for them when I watch sometimes. So I’ll have to take that compromise and call it a win. However, I still deep down want that pregame experience and excitement that goes with tailgating.

Sounds like a blast.
Reply/Quote