Poll: Who you got
Apple
Reiff
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You get to Re-Sign One v2
(01-25-2022, 06:53 PM)Whatever Wrote: Yeah, wouldn't mind seeing Reiff back as a swing T, but we need a long term answer.

Having him as the first man off the bench is a great option, but the team certainly needs to find the long term guy at RT as well as figure out if they have an option at RG.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 07:06 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Having him as the first man off the bench is a great option, but the team certainly needs to find the long term guy at RT as well as figure out if they have an option at RG.

An Eric Winston type.

That's how I'd view Reiff going forward. On a small contract as a backup swing tackle.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 07:06 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Having him as the first man off the bench is a great option, but the team certainly needs to find the long term guy at RT as well as figure out if they have an option at RG.

This is the exact opinion people should have about Apple.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 08:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: An Eric Winston type.

That's how I'd view Reiff going forward. On a small contract as a backup swing tackle.

That'd be ideal... I have been shaking my head for years with this line, and reminding myself it wasn't THAT long ago we had Eric Winston on the bench.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 08:15 PM)basballguy Wrote: This is the exact opinion people should have about Apple.

More of us would if he hadn't totally outplayed (and just shown up available on Sundays) a guy getting paid way more. If we can upgrade Apple AND rid ourselves of Waynes, I'm all for it... But our current secondary is competent at the very least. The O line; not so much.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 10:41 PM)jason Wrote: Apple and sign a younger RT...

I absolutely concur.
Reply/Quote