Poll: Which Vet
Spain
Ogunjobi
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You get to Re-Sign One
Hey fam, this is Mikey logging in on bfine's account. I've decided you guys get to decide which of 2 vets currently on 1 year deals that I'm going to have Pumpkin re-sign for fair market value 2 year deal.

So is it Larry O. or Q. Spain?

Both, neither, is not an option
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man that’s tough…

Ogunjobi is a few years younger, but Spain has been arguably our best O-lineman this season.

I guess if forced to choose I’d have to go with Spain. I think we’d feel his absence more.

Reply/Quote
Had to go with Quinton just because I don't trust the depth behind him yet.

Love Larry O though but BJ Hill is a very good young player as a 3-Tech.

Of course I want both re-signed.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey fam, this is Mikey logging in on bfine's account. I've decided you guys get to decide which of 2 vets currently on 1 year deals that I'm going to have Pumpkin re-sign for fair market value 2 year deal.

So is it Larry O. or Q. Spain?

Both, neither, is not an option

Spain. This oline can't really afford to lose Spain, as well as he's playing. LO is playing great, but the dline can afford to lose him. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Spain because I don't trust Duke ability to draft offensive Lineman.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I went Spain, but in reality, this team is going to be in one of the most favorable cap positions in the league. Think FA want to play here now?
Reply/Quote
Tough choice, but has to be Spain. Keep Burrow upright and in a clean pocket.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The loss of with of them would probably significantly impact their position group, and could expose it as a weakness. The starters are playing well, but there isn’t a ton of depth behind them.

I had to go with Spain on this because I think the depth on the D-Line is a bit better than the O-Line, and the loss would hit harder on O.

Hopefully the FO doesn’t have this mentality, and they go after both in the offseason. Keep this team together. Nearly every piece.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Gonna go with Big Larry.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Love me some Larry O, but went Spain, because everytime he comes out and plays football the way he has been, those who called him "nothing more than a journeyman who will never amount to a starter on any team in the league" know now deep down just how bad a talent scout they are.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Such an evil thread, forcing us to play the role of cheap GM. I want both, but in the spirit of the post my vote is for Ogunjobi. Defense wins championships, right? During yesterday's broadcast, when Trent Green actually decided to say something decent about the Bengals, he spoke to how many Bengals players said Ogunjobi is the heart of the defense. Let's keep the defensive line strong.

But ugh, I sure do want Burrow's jersey clean.
Reply/Quote
Love what Larry O has brought to the team but I'm resigning Spain. Can never risk hurting Joe again.
Reply/Quote
I went Spain only because Ogunjobi is going to get PAAAAAAID this off-season. He's playing at a higher paid position on average. I would be shocked if he's a Bengal next season.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Quentin Spain said prior to the start of the season, that this season he is coming in fully healthy and with a full pre-season of work with this team, and he was going to "Show us what Quentin Spain was all about" He's a man of his word.
Reply/Quote
Got to be Spain. I want to say Larry, but our D line without Larry is better than our O line without Spain. Can’t afford to let our O line get worse. Keep Spain and keep building the line to protect Burrow.
Reply/Quote