Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You got Burrowed
Bye bye Stink Fartindale

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/1/21/22895850/ravens-news-don-wink-martindale-joe-burrow-jamarr-chase
Reply/Quote
What a whiny little ***** he was.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 12:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What a whiny little ***** he was.

good riddance, I hope the Ravens remembered to wipe before they flushed.
Reply/Quote
Burrow and the offense got him fired. Smart move by Baltimore. They have to change up their defensive philosophy if they want a chance to beat cincy
Reply/Quote
Mike Mayock also got the axe after Burrow took down the Raiders last week. And ofc last year Jonathan Joseph got cut right after having to face Burrow.

We’ll have to start keeping track of all the careers Joe puts the kibosh on. :D

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Mike Mayock also got the axe after Burrow took down the Raiders last week. And ofc last year Jonathan Joseph got cut right after having to face Burrow.

We’ll have to start keeping track of all the careers Joe puts the kibosh on. Big Grin

to be fair jonathan joseph was in the league for years...prob was time for him to retire anyway  Hilarious  
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I hope he remembers to leave this last season off his resume. Might be better if they just think he was in prison or something,
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:33 PM)magikod Wrote: to be fair jonathan joseph was in the league for years...prob was time for him to retire anyway  Hilarious  

Sure, but it was the game against Joe that finally got him cut. Wink

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:59 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Bye bye Stink Fartindale

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/1/21/22895850/ravens-news-don-wink-martindale-joe-burrow-jamarr-chase

2020: Martindouche whines about a late FG that prevents a shutout

2021: Martindouche receives not one, but TWO Burrow-led 40-burgers.  Loses job.  Maybe you shouldn't have poked the bear, you old man with a mullet.  
Reply/Quote
This is actually bad news for the Bengals... since now the Ravens might actually bring in someone good. I'd rather the lousy ones just stay put.
Reply/Quote
Joe to Wink: In about 20 years you can come up to Canton and polish my bust.
Reply/Quote