Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have 10 cop neighbors
(06-18-2020, 06:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is proof that you don't know what you are talking about in the real world.

It would be much safer for him to make an anonymous report than to try and investigate it himself.  

a quick google search will give you some very fd up examples of when anomynos tips dont stay that way. you act like its garanteed. and you have to know better bud. like i already said its his choice. he gotta weight the options and do whatever he thinks is best but he needs to consider the besta way to go about it if he does. thats what people do in the real world.

and also, again buddy noone said he needs to be investigating himself. you just made that up and said i said it. im noitcing that pattern with you guy. you always saying people said shit they dint say. that says lots about you. if the kid is confident in what he saw or was told, then he can figure out his best way to go about it. not that hard fella.
Reply/Quote
also im done dealing wiht you partner. where i come from you are knowd as a shady horsertrader not to be trusted because you dont speak in an honest way like an honest man.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 04:49 PM)Bruce Wrote: you cant tell shit cause its the internet an people are saying do this or that and you got no idea what they would really do in real life. 

its easy to tell this fella to turn the cop in cause you can just sit on your computer an not have to deal with what hapopnes next. you said it would be anomynos and nobody would find out, Well guess what buddy, you dont think these cops know the socal workers and deal with them all the time. you think the name of the person making the charge never gets out?? come on bud. maybe he turns the cop in and his name never comes out and the cop gets in trouble and evrything is cool as the other side of the pillow. Or maybe he tells on the cop and they find out he told and the other cops make his life very hard. you dont know for sure what happen. i dont know. Noone does. 

and the hole bully thing your talking bout, if its just one bully you gotta deal with, you take care of it and let know he aint gonna f with you anymore. if that bully has 10 bully frineds, you got to be smart and make sure you aint gonna be taking ass whoopins cause you didnt think shit through good enough and have a plan in case you have to deal with all of them. its easy for a fella to sit on the internet and say hey do this cause i said this is what you should do. in real life though, the guy has to figure out how to handle his shit safe and be smart about it, not just listen to some guy lecturing him from the internet who wont be there to help him in real life. 

Im telling him to be safe and smart wehatever he decides to do, Not just rush in and maybe put himself in a bad situation because im trying to act superior and not care what happnes to him afterwords.

Just an FYI, Fred's been a lawyer for nearly 30 years, thus I don't think he's talking tough at all, in regards to not fearing the police and knowing what to do and what not to do...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 09:36 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just an FYI, Fred's been a lawyer for nearly 30 years, thus I don't think he's talking tough at all, in regards to not fearing the police and knowing what to do and what not to do...

This guy knows all of this.  He is not new to these boards.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 09:55 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This guy knows all of this.  He is not new to these boards.

Capito.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 09:36 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Just an FYI, Fred's been a lawyer for nearly 30 years, thus I don't think he's talking tough at all, in regards to not fearing the police and knowing what to do and what not to do...

folks can claim to be anything on the internet. i aint never met no lawyer that has time to make almost 30000 messages on a internet forum. 

plus Ive had to go to court more than onse in my life. aint no lawyer ever told me you got to do this exact one thing that im saying and we aint discussing no ither stuff or your a chickenshit. nope. lawyers ive had always lay out all the option and possibilities and talk to you about what you wanna do. every lawyer i ever had sounds 100 percent opposite of this guy. they let you no risks and good of things. not just do this cause i say so and cause i say so its the only way. that seems like a guy saying hes a lawyer on the internet so he can push his own opinion and try to seem better than opther people.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 08:28 PM)Bruce Wrote: folks can claim to be anything on the internet. i aint never met no lawyer that has time to make almost 30000 messages on a internet forum. 

plus Ive had to go to court more than onse in my life. aint no lawyer ever told me you got to do this exact one thing that im saying and we aint discussing no ither stuff or your a chickenshit. nope. lawyers ive had always lay out all the option and possibilities and talk to you about what you wanna do. every lawyer i ever had sounds 100 percent opposite of this guy. they let you no risks and good of things. not just do this cause i say so and cause i say so its the only way. that seems like a guy saying hes a lawyer on the internet so he can push his own opinion and try to seem better than opther people.
That's fine.

But he's a lawyer. he's been looked-up and checked.
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 08:28 PM)Bruce Wrote: folks can claim to be anything on the internet. i aint never met no lawyer that has time to make almost 30000 messages on a internet forum. 

If you were my client I would talk to you differently.

Let's drop this.  You claim you have been reading these boards for a long time.  So you know all about me.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2020, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Let's drop this.

fine with me freind. aint a problem.

plus my woman made brown beans with onions ham sausage and cornbread and montery jack cheese. i filled up so much cant even get out of the chair right now. dang good eatin but i always pay for it nwhen i overdo it.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2020, 03:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I understand completely what you are talking about.  There are only about 30,000 residents in the entire county where I work.  But there is a certain type of person that works as a DCS caseworker.  It is not the kind of job that people just fall into.  And in my experience they are very good about keeping information confidential when it comes to protecting children.

Haven't read the whole thread, but along the same lines, I've called the school and talked to the guidance counselor about situations of suspected abuse. Where I live, those folks tend to be more removed than our social workers, so I don't worry as much about by anonymous with them.
Reply/Quote