Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have 10 cop neighbors
(06-15-2020, 10:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah the cops next to me have demonstrated lack of control in several areas, so you're right, kind of dangerous game to play. Really should put the house for sale, hard to lose all the landscaping but I guess I can always start over.

thats one option. or you could just not get involved in the cops business. after all you could be wrong about what you think you know.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2020, 06:10 PM)Bruce Wrote: thats one option. or you could just not get involved in the cops business. after all you could be wrong about what you think you know.

Yeah, dude, that's the spirit!  Pretend what you know is a figment of your imagination and keep letting kids get their jaws broken.  

Mind your business and let people beat the shit out of kids to the point of serious injury.  You're right, dude, you def bring a different perspective.  I don't think we have any people openly lobbying for child abuse on the boards until now.

What if a few months from now the cop managed to do something that kills the kid? How would you feel then, knowing that you knew the pattern of behavior was in place and you did nothing, thus becoming partially complicit in a psycho killing his kid?

I guarantee that if one of my neighbors heard from my wife that I dislocated my kid's jaw, they'd call CPS immediately. It shouldn't be any different for a cop. In fact, the expectation for behavior should be even more stringent. They shouldn't be exempt from the law in any way due to chosen profession.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2020, 06:10 PM)Bruce Wrote: thats one option. or you could just not get involved in the cops business. after all you could be wrong about what you think you know.

You're joking right?

I would've called CACP the next day, cop or not; we don't tolerate this shit in Canada (absolutely NOT inferring that Americans do tolerate it, btw).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2020, 03:45 PM)Samhain Wrote:   You're right, dude, you def bring a different perspective.  

It seems familiar though.

Hmm
Reply/Quote
Take it to PnR and quit hijacking the thread with personal attacks. Reuben has been given advice from different perspectives; hopefully it works out for him.

My advice is still "talk to him". I realize that's hard to do given the parent in question is a Leo. He also said a number of his neighbors are cops. Another option is to talk to one you are more friendly with.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2020, 03:45 PM)samhain Wrote: Yeah, dude, that's the spirit!  Pretend what you know is a figment of your imagination and keep letting kids get their jaws broken.  

Mind your business and let people beat the shit out of kids to the point of serious injury.  You're right, dude, you def bring a different perspective.  I don't think we have any people openly lobbying for child abuse on the boards until now.

What if a few months from now the cop managed to do something that kills the kid?  How would you feel then, knowing that you knew the pattern of behavior was in place and you did nothing, thus becoming partially complicit in a psycho killing his kid?

I guarantee that if one of my neighbors heard from my wife that I dislocated my kid's jaw, they'd call CPS immediately.  It shouldn't be any different for a cop.  In fact, the expectation for behavior should be even more stringent.  They shouldn't be exempt from the law in any way due to chosen profession.

just trying to save the kid lots of trouble if he chatters and and it gets shot down. then He's in a world a shit living in an block full of cops who are pissed off. to say anything he has to be 100 sure that what he thinks is what it really is. if theres any question then better to not put your neck on the block and hand them a hatchet. evr heard the term Tread lighly. thats what im saying fella. trying to help the kid, and not whatever you are accusing me of. you even consoder that maybe the story isnt exactly all what he said it is? maybe he dont have all the details 100% righgt and that could be a big problem. 

anyways to the fella i was talking to, just trying to keep you getting in a bad situation there bud.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2020, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Take it to PnR and quit hijacking the thread with personal attacks. Reuben has been given advice from different perspectives; hopefully it works out for him.

My advice is still "talk to him". I realize that's hard to do given the parent in question is a Leo. He also said a number of his neighbors are cops. Another option is to talk to one you are more friendly with.

This aint even nothing to do with polotics buddy. the kid asked for advice and fellas are given it to him. might not agree with all the advice or Think its good, but guys just trying to help him.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2020, 04:23 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You're joking right?

I would've called CACP the next day, cop or not; we don't tolerate this shit in Canada (absolutely NOT inferring that Americans do tolerate it, btw).

you might a seen a fox in your hen house, so you take care of that fox. except Now you realize that all the other foxs are pissed and your hen house is gonna get even worse. That's all im saying, gotta be smart and careful.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2020, 07:43 PM)Bruce Wrote: you might a seen a fox in your hen house, so you take care of that fox. except Now you realize that all the other foxs are pissed and your hen house is gonna get even worse. That's all im saying, gotta be smart and careful.

Personally, if a fox comes in the hen house and it dies, the other foxes become wary and stay TF away.

Dogs are opportunistic *****. Now, a cat on the other hand...
Reply/Quote

I'm not exactly sure what the CACP is, but in this instance, would you be calling them on the RCMP?

A lot of letters up there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

I was in a mall parking lot a few years back and a dude was standing next to a truck looking in the window.  It was July and hot as hell.  He was on his phone and looked really upset.  I asked him if he'd locked himself out.  He told me no, and that he was calling the cops on the owner of truck due to the fact that an unconscious puppy was in the passenger seat, and he'd noticed when he pulled up next to the truck.  Dude looked like he wanted to clock someone, and I understood why.

If people at large get that angry over something like that, then calling out aggregious child abuse should be automatic.   As the old saying goes, sometimes the only thing it takes for evil to go on is good men doing nothing about it when they see it and could.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2020, 07:37 PM)Bruce Wrote: just trying to save the kid lots of trouble if he chatters and and it gets shot down. then He's in a world a shit living in an block full of cops who are pissed off. to say anything he has to be 100 sure that what he thinks is what it really is. if theres any question then better to not put your neck on the block and hand them a hatchet. evr heard the term Tread lighly. thats what im saying fella. trying to help the kid, and not whatever you are accusing me of. you even consoder that maybe the story isnt exactly all what he said it is? maybe he dont have all the details 100% righgt and that could be a big problem. 

anyways to the fella i was talking to, just trying to keep you getting in a bad situation there bud.

No, you absolutely do not have to be 100% certain that child abuse is happening before you report it.

He could either make the report anonymously or if he gives his name his anonimity will be protected by law.

People who think like you are the ones who cause police to feel they are abve the law.  Citizens should not have to live in fear of the police in the United States.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 12:08 AM)jason Wrote: I'm not exactly sure what the CACP is, but in this instance, would you be calling them on the RCMP?

A lot of letters up there.

LOL

CACP is our version of DCS/CPS that you guys have. The RCMP, well, it gets VERY tricky in terms of jurisdiction...

So, unless things have radically-changed, I was taught in school that the RCMP is like your FBI (just not nearly as covert, while our version of the CIA is CSIS).

Then, when I moved out to Calgary, I was surprised to find that the provincial police (State Police for you guys) colours for the rest of the country, were marked on Calgary City Police vehicles. A couple of months in, we drove to Vancouver for the weekend (gorgeous drive and 1/3 of it is no speed limit) and on the way back, I was pulled over for doing 80 KM/H in a 50 KM/H zone (there was no sign and we had just gotten back on the road after eating dinner). Lo and behold, the RCMP is the one who pulls us over and there wasn't a stitch of red in their vehicle, insignia or clothing. (he didn't write us a ticket or anything and was very nice, probably due to the fact that we were fish out of water and riving that route for the first time in our lives).

Get back to work the next day and I learn that there is no official, "provincial police," force in Western Canada and the highways and provincial matters, are all in the jurisdiction of the RCMP.

So, the RCMP handles:

- domestic terrorism
- domestic crimes on a provincial level
- domestic intelligence
- highway patrol in Western Canada lol

(06-18-2020, 05:32 AM)samhain Wrote: I was in a mall parking lot a few years back and a dude was standing next to a truck looking in the window.  It was July and hot as hell.  He was on his phone and looked really upset.  I asked him if he'd locked himself out.  He told me no, and that he was calling the cops on the owner of truck due to the fact that an unconscious puppy was in the passenger seat, and he'd noticed when he pulled up next to the truck.  Dude looked like he wanted to clock someone, and I understood why.

If people at large get that angry over something like that, then calling out aggregious child abuse should be automatic.   As the old saying goes, sometimes the only thing it takes for evil to go on is good men doing nothing about it when they see it and could.

If that was me, I'd've smashed those windows immediately; not sure of the US, but there's a law Canada-wide that if you see a struggling pet in hot temperatures with the windows up, you have every right to smash the windows, retrieve the animal and call the police; you are 100% exempt from any liability or criminal charges yourself.

Sickening to know that people do that shit, it pisses me off to high hell (and my sister is EVEN MORE passionate about this; I'd only imagine the day she does discover something like this).

(06-18-2020, 09:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: People who think like you are the ones who cause police to feel they are abve the law. Citizens should not have to live in fear of the police in the United States.

[Image: EmilysQuotes.Com-people-afraid-fear-gove...ndetta.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 09:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No, you absolutely do not have to be 100% certain that child abuse is happening before you report it.

He could either make the report anonymously or if he gives his name his anonimity will be protected by law.

People who think like you are the ones who cause police to feel they are abve the law.  Citizens should not have to live in fear of the police in the United States.

Yeah, and you never know.  Some of the 10 cops might think the guy is an asshole for breaking his kid's jaw that deserves to answer for it.  Perhaps they're just as afraid of the guy as everyone else.  I mean, that's a pretty extreme thing to do for any human being, so is it hard to imagine that his co-workers are intimidated?
Reply/Quote
It is kind of sad, but reading through this thread you can tell exactly which people let the bullies take their lunch money every day at school.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 04:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It is kind of sad, but reading through this thread you can tell exactly which people let the bullies take their lunch money every day at school.

you cant tell shit cause its the internet an people are saying do this or that and you got no idea what they would really do in real life. 

its easy to tell this fella to turn the cop in cause you can just sit on your computer an not have to deal with what hapopnes next. you said it would be anomynos and nobody would find out, Well guess what buddy, you dont think these cops know the socal workers and deal with them all the time. you think the name of the person making the charge never gets out?? come on bud. maybe he turns the cop in and his name never comes out and the cop gets in trouble and evrything is cool as the other side of the pillow. Or maybe he tells on the cop and they find out he told and the other cops make his life very hard. you dont know for sure what happen. i dont know. Noone does. 

and the hole bully thing your talking bout, if its just one bully you gotta deal with, you take care of it and let know he aint gonna f with you anymore. if that bully has 10 bully frineds, you got to be smart and make sure you aint gonna be taking ass whoopins cause you didnt think shit through good enough and have a plan in case you have to deal with all of them. its easy for a fella to sit on the internet and say hey do this cause i said this is what you should do. in real life though, the guy has to figure out how to handle his shit safe and be smart about it, not just listen to some guy lecturing him from the internet who wont be there to help him in real life. 

Im telling him to be safe and smart wehatever he decides to do, Not just rush in and maybe put himself in a bad situation because im trying to act superior and not care what happnes to him afterwords.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 09:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: People who think like you are the ones who cause police to feel they are abve the law.  Citizens should not have to live in fear of the police in the United States.

people like me?? you mean folks who live in reality buddy? you say people shoulnt fear cops. Thats a nice idea in a perfect little dream world, but in the real world folks got Real reasons why that aint the case. citizens shouldnt have to fear a lot of things bud, and i know this may prickle your underbelly real good but in the real world, that aint always the case. you can say folks shoulnt be scared to stick there hand in a nest of copperheads but guess what, if they wanna survive, they are gonna be smart and cautious about doing that.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 04:59 PM)Bruce Wrote: people like me?? you mean folks who live in reality buddy? you say people shoulnt fear cops. Thats a nice idea in a perfect little dream world, but in the real world folks got Real reasons why that aint the case. 

I have worked with police for over 20 years.  I know more about the "reality" of police than you do.  I have lived and worked in small rural towns where cops get special favors, but they are not above the law.  I see them get arrested and lose their jobs all the time.  I don't piss down my leg every time I see a badge because I know they are not above the law.

If we were talking about a LEO getting out of a speeding ticket or something like that then I'd say it is not worth mentioning.  But we are talking about child abuse.  You have to be a huge chickenshit to say it is better for a child to get injured than for you to report that abuse to DCS because you are afraid of the police.
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 05:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have worked with police for over 20 years.  I know more about the "reality" of police than you do.  I have lived and worked in small rural towns where cops get special favors, but they are not above the law.  I see them get arrested and lose their jobs all the time.  I don't piss down my leg every time I see a badge because I know they are not above the law.

If we were talking about a LEO getting out of a speeding ticket or something like that then I'd say it is not worth mentioning.  But we are talking about child abuse.  You have to be a huge chickenshit to say it is better for a child to get injured than for you to report that abuse to DCS because you are afraid of the police.

i keep hearing you coming of like a tough guy. in my real life experiences guys who like to talk tough are never tough. Never. real tough guys are the ones who are smart and have a plan in place and then take care of business. guys who act tough on the internet are prety much always chickenshits in real life and that is why they pretend on the internet. 

as you saying you know more about this or that than me. You dont even know me bud so you dont know what you would know more about. noticed that olny one of is trying to make people think hes a tough guy. i dont pretned about shit. im real, what i say is real, and i see the real shit in the world.

also nobody said its better for a kid to get hurt. thats you saying i said it and thats shows what your about. i said the kid needs to be smart and cautous and make damn sure about the abuse before maiking the acusation. If he thinks he sure then he has to make the choise about what to do fella, not me or you. 
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 05:59 PM)Bruce Wrote:  i said the kid needs to be smart and cautous and make damn sure about the abuse before maiking the acusation. 

Here is proof that you don't know what you are talking about in the real world.

It would be much safer for him to make an anonymous report than to try and investigate it himself.  
Reply/Quote