Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"You have to be wealthy in order to be great."
(05-26-2016, 11:54 PM)Benton Wrote: Debates will be no different. They're both pretty bad. This is stalin debating Mussolini, Reagan debating bill Clinton. Two sides of the same coin. And that coin is shoved right up your backside.

Perhaps ethically, but if you want an actual debater vs some guy who thinks he can just make shit up and then either deny it or act like questioning him is "nasty" that is what you are going to get.

Like or hate Hillary she will stand there and give answers like she's in a debate.  Drumpf will act like he's on a television show.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-27-2016, 07:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: Perhaps ethically, but if you want an actual debater vs some guy who thinks he can just make shit up and then either deny it or act like questioning him is "nasty" that is what you are going to get.

Like or hate Hillary she will stand there and give answers like she's in a debate. Drumpf will act like he's on a television show.

What are you listening to it on your crystal set?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-27-2016, 09:22 AM)michaelsean Wrote: What are you listening to it on your crystal set?

I wish.

But all seriousness aside he's an actor.  More than even Reagan was.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-26-2016, 09:08 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Oh, that soundbite has already been grabbed for that. I am even seeing progressive Christians jumping on it immediately because, you know, what about Jesus?

What about him? He had it all: the finest hand sewn leather sandals, silk robes, his camel was tricked out in gold, and when he turned water into wine truth is he turned it into the finest wine in all the land. And let's not forget about that gold crown he wore, and his diamond encrusted scepter. JC had all the bling!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
I was driving my truck today picking up things from Lowes. It doesn't have Sirius so I found myself listening to talk radio. Rush Limbaugh was on and I believe he hates Trump as much as anyone I've heard. Trump sure does create strange bedfellows.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-30-2016, 04:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was driving my truck today picking up things from Lowes. It doesn't have Sirius so  I found myself listening to talk radio. Rush Limbaugh was on and I believe he hates Trump as much as anyone I've heard. Trump sure does create strange bedfellows.

I've never ever "found myself listening to talk radio, while Rush Limbaugh was on".  Pretty sure you gotta seek him out.  Lol

I'm just giving you shit,  I agree though Trump does make for strange bedfellows.  This election comes down to a "lesser of two evils" and I've been told that if I vote for a third party I'm giving my vote to one or the other.  And there's the rub...they both want you to believe you're wasting your vote unless you vote for them.

So if nobody likes either candidate (which everyone tells me). who should we vote for?  I'm open to this question.  I'm pretty liberal, but even Kaisich seems sane to me, compared to Trump anyways, and with less baggage than Hillary.   I'm just amazed we've allowed ourselves to get to this point.