Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You just gotta laugh...
I can't find any other way to deal with it myself. I just sit here laughing.

Terrible offensive line last season, so they let our best 2 guys walk out the door. Two 1st round pick corners on the bench and they give the 3rd one 60 million because he had one good year...

Andy Dalton will be chucking the ball up to AJ Green immediately after the snap even when the guy is on the bench...

Our starting offensive line will be making less money than Kevin Zeitler in Cleveland...

Marvin Lewis will have a job longer than James "JB" Brown...

The Brown family will start an internship for coaches, team doctors and scouts to save a few bucks on salary...

Bengals fans will still renew their season tickets...

Hilarious!
Reply/Quote
It's like laughing but you still feel the pain lol
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 04:02 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I can't find any other way to deal with it myself.  I just sit here laughing.

Terrible offensive line last season, so they let our best 2 guys walk out the door.  Two 1st round pick corners on the bench and they give the 3rd one 60 million because he had one good year...

Andy Dalton will be chucking the ball up to AJ Green immediately after the snap even when the guy is on the bench...

Our starting offensive line will be making less money than Kevin Zeitler in Cleveland...

Marvin Lewis will have a job longer than James "JB" Brown...

The Brown family will start an internship for coaches, team doctors and scouts to save a few bucks on salary...

Bengals fans will still renew their season tickets...

Hilarious!

I can't laugh.  I'm still pissed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shut off my Bengals alerts. Nothing but frustration. EXPECTED frustration.

I still expect a similar record to last year, though.

Reply/Quote
Will the Brownz have a better record than us this time
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 09:20 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Will the Brownz have a better record than us this time

I'm just hopeful they can knock off pittsburg once or twice...
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I pity season ticket holders.

The first reaction to shit like this is to cancel your season tickets, but then if you do, you'll basically never get them back.

And if you've been a season ticket holder for a long time, going to games is probably a tradition that you enjoy, including friends, family and, generally, good times.

So how do you protest the bullshit that the Bengals are pulling?
Reply/Quote
The Browns will be better then us this year. Not firing Marvin and promoting Hue is going to come back and haunt us.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 09:33 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Honestly, I pity season ticket holders.

The first reaction to shit like this is to cancel your season tickets, but then if you do, you'll basically never get them back.

And if you've been a season ticket holder for a long time, going to games is probably a tradition that you enjoy, including friends, family and, generally, good times.

That's a really good question & there isn't an easy answer. For people who have attended games for years & let it become a Sunday/family tradition what can we do? We support the team and will continue to but don't like a lot of the decisions being made. Rant
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 09:34 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: The Browns will be better then us this year. Not firing Marvin and promoting Hue is going to come back and haunt us.

Doubt it. Maybe tied or a game back but not Better

Reply/Quote
how to be a game back of winless, xD

Bet Marvin gets us to 8-8 and missing the playoffs.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 09:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm just hopeful they can knock off pittsburg once or twice...

You seriously think this is a possibility?

You can bet on two losses to Pittsburgh including a but whipping in Paul Brown Stadium
Reply/Quote

entering the lost decade part II, there will be plenty of chances to "get back" season tickets over the next ten years
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 09:49 AM)bengals67 Wrote: You seriously think this is a possibility?

You can bet on two losses to Pittsburgh including a but whipping in Paul Brown Stadium

Hue had zero talent last year, and his guys played as hard as any team in the league.  He has already formed an interior offensive line that will try to create a rushing threat (sure they will draft a RB early) and he has outside weapons.  He will have to have a really good draft to create a speedy defense, but I don't think it will take Hue long to make that team very good.
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 09:45 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: how to be a game back of winless, xD

Bet Marvin gets us to 8-8 and missing the playoffs.

Optimist! 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote

What do you mean?  W they not sell them to you if you miss a year?  Lol I never had them
Reply/Quote
Look at the bright side.... if they play as bad as everyone predicts, Marvin will be gone....
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 04:02 AM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I can't find any other way to deal with it myself.  I just sit here laughing.

Reply/Quote
(03-10-2017, 09:20 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Will the Brownz have a better record than us this time

Hell yes they will. We are the new Browns. We will be sitting at the bottom of our division watching the freakin Browns battle for first place. Also with the Coach and Guard we should have kept. This team couldn't have self destructed any worse than they have the past 2 years. It's like one continuous nightmare starting with Hills fumble and still going today. We have our emergency wild card save this offseason disaster card up our sleeves in McCarron but of course this team is to damn scared to make a move. We will sit here and watch a SB winning team get even better and miss our chance to get picks/players etc as they beat us to trading away their backup QB for the farm. My Guess is the Jets or Browns will make some crazy offer that we would have been happy to get half of. And to top it off I guarantee Marvin will be extended any day now. We have 11 picks and it's still not enough to get this team back to the playoffs. This is a joke of a franchise and always will be with Brown.
Reply/Quote