Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what...........
.........#$@& everybody.....now you don't want us to talk? Eff you! Been 34 effing years! We gon'talk! Who effing Dey! There's a lot of fans been embarrassed over the years wearing these colors! But we still wore em! Let us have our time! Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gon' beat them Bengals! Nnmmooooooobbbbooooddddyyyy!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hell yeah. I guarantee those Chiefs fans shat their collective britches when they saw that the Bengals are coming back to town to ruin their season again. They’re lashing out because it’s a new era in the AFC.

You’re damned right we’ve got a chip on our shoulder. Not only was this literal decades in the making, but everyone, other teams, other fans, talking heads, have done nothing but doubt our boys and talked shit about them for 12 months. The amount of disrespect for the reigning AFC champs has been unwarranted and a bit shocking. F ‘em all. Go out there, win a Lombardi. Put our big boot print on the NFL’s face, and dare anyone to challenge us for the next few seasons.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: .........#$@& everybody.....now you don't want us to talk? Eff you! Been 34 effing years! We gon'talk! Who effing Dey! There's a lot of fans been embarrassed over the years wearing these colors! But we still wore em! Let us have our time! Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gon' beat them Bengals! Nnmmooooooobbbbooooddddyyyy!

Well said.  "Ok, you are winning now, just sit there and don't say anything".  Does anyone think LSU was shitty when Burrow stood at a podium and said "I told you so",  after winning it all?  F no, because THEY EARNED IT.  

No, they haven't won it all yet, but folks saying they haven't won anything don't realize that the same team hardly EVER wins back to back AFC North titles.  Teams hardly ever make back to back AFC title games.  If you do, you usually become the NFL media darlings and get more money from fricking state farm than your own team paycheck.

You are dead on, Wyche.  The guys playing right now didn't suffer through the 90s.  They haven't been called Bungles.  They had a few lean years (some of them) but they are just guys on an NFL team that love each other and love to play the game.  Let them enjoy this however they want.  I laughed when I saw Hilton call it Burrowhead.  Who cares about "bulletin board material".  It was funny and if Burrow and the Bengals live rent free in the Chiefs heads, all the better.

Media types talking about crossing the confidence/arrogance line can just suck it.  You are nothing more than click-bait seeking attention because your team is out of it.  Cincinnati (and for that matter, a hell of a lot of Ohio, KY, and IN) is ALIVE with WHO DEY spirit, and I absolutely love it.

I go to Kroger in my normal Bengal t-shirt and I feel like I am being punked because EVERYONE IS DRESSED LIKE ME!   Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I used to just get sneers and looks at my shirts followed by "They Suck".  (Note: If that person was wearing a steeler, raven, or browns shirt, I would reply:  "pissburgh swallows".  Usually STFU after that.  

Stick your chest out, Bengals and Bengals Fans.  You have been insulted for ages.  It is your turn now to enjoy a great team for what is likely to be a very long time.

WHO DEY!!!!   Tiger
Reply/Quote
Burrowshead.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 01:09 PM)TheBengals Wrote: Burrowshead.

Fixed!  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Don't forget to do the Burrowhead Chant during the game.... Jooooooe-O Buurrrrroww-O, Joooooe-O Burroooowww-O!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:39 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: .........#$@& everybody.....now you don't want us to talk? Eff you! Been 34 effing years! We gon'talk! Who effing Dey! There's a lot of fans been embarrassed over the years wearing these colors! But we still wore em! Let us have our time! Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gon' beat them Bengals! Nnmmooooooobbbbooooddddyyyy!

He's him, and we dem.

Cancun on 3 Chefs...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It's a fun time to be a Bengals. I want this Super Bowl victory badly, it will make all the future years of fandom easier!

Tiger Who Dey
Reply/Quote
[Image: IYVb8Ea.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Hate to end up in that "but we talk so much sh1t" category. Still more work to do. Haven't even got to where we were last year. Confidence vs. arrogance.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 01:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: IYVb8Ea.jpeg]

That's freakin' awesome!!    My son and I are so jacked up for this game!!!!!!

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 05:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: .........#$@& everybody.....now you don't want us to talk? Eff you! Been 34 effing years! We gon'talk! Who effing Dey! There's a lot of fans been embarrassed over the years wearing these colors! But we still wore em! Let us have our time! Who Dey! Who Dey! Who Dey think gon' beat them Bengals! Nnmmooooooobbbbooooddddyyyy!

Yes sir Mr. Wyche! It is time!!! WHO DEY BROTHER!!! Who Dey

I like our chances today just the same as last week in Buffalo honestly and that game wasn't even very close at all...

It is our time to go on and win the entire thing and the Chiefs are in the way. GTFO of here boys.SamCigarYeah
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 02:20 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: That's freakin' awesome!!    My son and I are so jacked up for this game!!!!!!

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who Dey

Yeah, I made that this morning because my Brother in law and sister in law work for State Farm, so I made it and sent it to them.
Reply/Quote

Amen! We not the laughing stock anymore. Its our time!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 02:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I made that this morning because my Brother in law and sister in law work for State Farm, so I made it and sent it to them.

LMAO!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Paid my dues in the 90s and early 00s. Will talk all the trash I want to smug KC and BUF fans that have only been fans of their teams the since 2018
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Absolutely, it's our dey.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I was never feeling the "let's simmer down" BS either. Obviously the players feel some type of way about it as well, and they've been playing lights out so far.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2023, 02:03 PM)Destro Wrote: Hate to end up in that "but we talk so much sh1t" category. Still more work to do. Haven't even got to where we were last year. Confidence vs. arrogance.

And here we are.....
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:26 AM)Destro Wrote: And here we are.....

Eh....weird flex after playing in two consecutive AFCCGs. They called us a fluke at the beginning of the year, said we'd battle for 4th in the North, no way we're going back to the playoffs, consistently picked as dogs, etc. The inverse is why disrespect the reigning AFC champs like that? After all of that, all of the losing seasons, and the "Bungals" nickname, let them and the fans have their fun. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote