Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what’s funny?
At this point none of the bad things matter. If the Bengals went undefeated they couldn’t be in a better position. The Jets game. The Browns game. The missed FGs against GB. None of it matters. You can’t do better.

Oh and as a student equipment manager my son will be on the sidelines for a Super Bowl. Crazy. (Thought I’d drop that in. LOL)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
True. You just need to make the playoffs.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:01 PM)Interceptor Wrote: True. You just need to make the playoffs.

Even in the playoffs it matters. Home vs away and seeding, but once you get to the SB they don’t count.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: At this point none of the bad things matter. If the Bengals went undefeated they couldn’t be in a better position. The Jets game. The Browns game. The missed FGs against GB. None of it matters.  You can’t do better.

Oh and as a student equipment manager my son will be on the sidelines for a Super Bowl. Crazy. (Though I’d drop that in. LOL)

Winning fixes everything. Or in this case going to Super Bowl
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Even in the playoffs it matters. Home vs away and seeding, but once you get to the SB they don’t count.

Now, let's get that ring.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: At this point none of the bad things matter. If the Bengals went undefeated they couldn’t be in a better position. The Jets game. The Browns game. The missed FGs against GB. None of it matters.  You can’t do better.

Oh and as a student equipment manager my son will be on the sidelines for a Super Bowl. Crazy. (Though I’d drop that in. LOL)

Might have to dye your hair and steal his card  Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
We at the very least, will have achieved as much as that 18-1 Patriots team. I hope we achieve as much as some of their other teams did!

But you're right, all the intangibles are overcome-able. Any given Sunday and all that.

Something else that's funny? I've just read (not verified it myself), that we've won as many playoff games in the past 2 weeks, as the Dallas Cowboys have in 25 years. Unbelievable to be talking about our Bengals in that context in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: At this point none of the bad things matter. If the Bengals went undefeated they couldn’t be in a better position. The Jets game. The Browns game. The missed FGs against GB. None of it matters. You can’t do better.

That’s awesome that he will be there!
Reply/Quote

That's pretty sweet, sounds awesome!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:20 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That’s awesome that he will be there!

Doesn’t pay a whole lot but I imagine sideline Super Bowl tickets go for quite a bit. LOL And he gets a lot of gear and fields Money’s FG kicks in practice.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Doesn’t pay a whole lot but I imagine sideline Super Bowl tickets go for quite a bit. LOL And he gets a lot of gear and fields Money’s FG kicks in practice.

That’s priceless!
Reply/Quote

Wild game and it is the best even with Goodell as commissioner, best Playoffs I have ever witnessed in my life and that isn't
just because my favorite team has made the Superbowl. Anything can happen even if you try to corrupt it forever like a few 
teams have always tried in all sports. We aren't handed anything, we are going to take it.

It is funny, they think they can control this shit. Ain't happenin'.Joe
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Doesn’t pay a whole lot but I imagine sideline Super Bowl tickets go for quite a bit. LOL  And he gets a lot of gear and fields Money’s FG kicks in practice.

That is cool, sorry for skipping over that part in my first post Michaelsean. Been celebratin'. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is cool, sorry for skipping over that part in my first post Michaelsean. Been celebratin'. Mellow

Ha ha no problem. Tried to post a pic of him in the locker room holding the trophy but I guess the pic is too big.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wild game and it is the best even with Goodell as commissioner, best Playoffs I have ever witnessed in my life and that isn't
just because my favorite team has made the Superbowl. Anything can happen even if you try to corrupt it forever like a few 
teams have always tried in all sports. We aren't handed anything, we are going to take it.

It is funny, they think they can control this shit. Ain't happenin'.Joe

No, dude is our good luck charm, man.  He was in Nashville last week and in KC today, and he'll be at the SB in two weeks!  This is a lock!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 10:48 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Ha ha no problem. Tried to post a pic of him in the locker room holding the trophy but I guess the pic is too big.

Cool bud, show us that if you get it fixed eh?

(01-30-2022, 10:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, dude is our good luck charm, man.  He was in Nashville last week and in KC today, and he'll be at the SB in two weeks!  This is a lock!

Weird, need the Stool fan around as our good luck charm. Mellow

Thought times were weird before, but I like. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 11:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Weird, need the Stool fan around as our good luck charm. Mellow

Thought times were weird before, but I like. Smirk

Hey, we got Steeler fans starting congratulations threads in Smack.  It's a crazy world.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote