Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"You're The Only One That Mentions 6 SBs....."
Just today, SSF was accusing me of being the only one who mentions six titles, and other Steelers fans on here have accused me of the same thing many times.

Lynn Swann just brought up the 6 titles WHILE HE WAS ANNOUNCING THE STEELERS SECOND ROUND PICK!!!!!!

Steelers fans and their organization continue to make themselves look stupid!!
Reply/Quote
His arguments are getting worse. How is that even possible?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: His arguments are getting worse. How is that even possible?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
There's like 5 steelers fans on this message board. And they're the only 5 in the world that don't go on about "6 rings". Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just today, SSF was accusing me of being the only one who mentions six titles, and other Steelers fans on here have accused me of the same thing many times.  

Lynn Swann just brought up the 6 titles WHILE HE WAS ANNOUNCING THE STEELERS SECOND ROUND PICK!!!!!!

Steelers fans and their organization continue to make themselves look stupid!!

1.   We say that you (and other Bengal fans) are the only ones who bring it up here on this forum.  I highly doubt that Lynn Swann frequents this message board.  
2.  He personally helped win four of them.  I think he's entitled to bring it up now and again. 
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:25 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just today, SSF was accusing me of being the only one who mentions six titles.  

Complete lie.  Post a link or STFU.   Cool
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:38 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Complete lie.  Post a link or STFU.   Cool

He's right, Brad.  I just went through all of SSF's posts for that date, and there's zero evidence for your claim. 
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 10:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: His arguments are getting worse. How is that even possible?
Amazing isn't it? 
(04-30-2016, 02:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He's right, Brad.  I just went through all of SSF's posts for that date, and there's zero evidence for your claim. 
There's zero evidence for almost every single one of his claims. 
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 06:30 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Amazing isn't it? 
There's zero evidence for almost every single one of his claims. 

Kind of ironic that he calls us delusional when he is the poster child for confirmation bias.
Reply/Quote
It's ok, Lynn Swann looked like a D-bag to everyone except "steeler nation" or whatever the fck you idiots call it.

Reply/Quote
If you win 4 of a team's 6 Super Bowl titles, I'm pretty sure you can begin every conversation with "the Steelers have 6 rings".

This is also the most idiotic thing I have read here. "Steelers fans say only I mention their 6 Super Bowl rings but a player from the 70's just mentioned it on TV!!!111!!!1!1!!!1!!!"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:30 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you win 4 of a team's 6 Super Bowl titles, I'm pretty sure you can begin every conversation with "the Steelers have 6 rings".

This is also the most idiotic thing I have read here. "Steelers fans say only I mention their 6 Super Bowl rings but a player from the 70's just mentioned it on TV!!!111!!!1!1!!!1!!!"

Yes, because that's exactly the same thing as every Steeler fan bragging about it on a message board.  Which, by the way, he has yet to find evidence of.  
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 02:53 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He's right, Brad.  I just went through all of SSF's posts for that date, and there's zero evidence for your claim. 

Maybe it's about time you get a life? You know, one that doesn't involve researching a rival teams message board database? Just a thought.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 10:14 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Maybe it's about time you get a life? You know, one that doesn't involve researching a rival teams message board database? Just a thought.

Seeing as my post count for that date was certainly in single digits I don't think it took him very long to accomplish this herculean task.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:26 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seeing as my post count for that date was certainly in single digits I don't think it took him very long to accomplish this herculean task.

Yeah, like a minute or two.  But be easy on Real Deal.  What's that simple for most is a major life disruption to people like him and Brad.  
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, like a minute or two.  But be easy on Real Deal.  What's that simple for most is a major life disruption to people like him and Brad.  

Says the guy sitting in front of three monitors as if he works for nasa, scouring this boards content.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:47 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yes, because that's exactly the same thing as every Steeler fan bragging about it on a message board.  Which, by the way, he has yet to find evidence of.  

He gets on Bulls fans that think Lebron isn't the best too every time Michael Jordan references his championships. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:18 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Says the guy sitting in front of three monitors as if he works for nasa, scouring this boards content.

wow...really hit him with that affluence smack.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 01:34 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: wow...really hit him with that affluence smack.  

So he's rich because his parents let him take their monitors down to the basement? Because he doesn't really work for nasa, you know that right?

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 12:51 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: 1.   We say that you (and other Bengal fans) are the only ones who bring it up here on this forum I highly doubt that Lynn Swann frequents this message board.  
2.  He personally helped win four of them.  I think he's entitled to bring it up now and again. 

Perhaps...  But I've known for quite some time that you are John Stallworth.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote