Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"You're The Only One That Mentions 6 SBs....."
(05-12-2016, 10:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

[Image: 13164339_1102714553082346_81982992634135...e=57D9CDD3]

[Image: 14336g.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 11:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: Saw this at the grocery story where I pick up my lunch.
[Image: eFEsredj44IHprvVD7Jk8TqxEQ5cAP4k81mgKR0T...34-h775-no]

I guess that wraps this thread up.   Sad

I hear the queue is like 20,000 for that plate. We only get 7 digits on our plates.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 11:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I hear the queue is like 20,000 for that plate.  We only get 7 digits on our plates.

Well it's not a "real" plate.  We don't have those on the front of the vehicles in PA.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well it's not a "real" plate.  We don't have those on the front of the vehicles in PA.

Aah...so there may be 20,000.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2016, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well it's not a "real" plate.  We don't have those on the front of the vehicles in PA.

No front plate, NFL helmet with a decal on one side, women are only half acceptable (by those with low standards), everyone half drunk, and half of the Steelers are scared to death of Burfict.
Pittsburgh is a land of half-measures and sorrow.
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 08:48 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: No front plate, NFL helmet with a decal on one side, women are only half acceptable  (by those with low standards), everyone half drunk, and half of the Steelers are scared to death of Burfict.
Ninja

...and if they were to melt down and throw away 1/2 of their Lombardi's, it would still be 3 more than Cincinnati has.  Tongue

Oh, wait....does that count as me mentioning 6 Lombardi's or just 3? 
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 08:48 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: No front plate, NFL helmet with a decal on one side, women are only half acceptable  (by those with low standards), everyone half drunk, and half of the Steelers are scared to death of Burfict.
Ninja

And that's a good thing. Front plates on Corvettes just don't look right and takes away the attention from the gold chains hanging from the neck of the driver. 
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 09:13 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: ...and if they were to melt down and throw away 1/2 of their Lombardi's, it would still be 3 more than Cincinnati has.  Tongue

Yeah, it counts.
But that doesn't bother me a bit.
Can't change the past, only the future.

(05-14-2016, 09:16 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And that's a good thing. Front plates on Corvettes just don't look right and takes away the attention from the gold chains hanging from the neck of the driver. 

Oh....that's right !
We would'nt want the Persians who own the Jigglewocky and Thunderclap strip joints to be unhappy.

Carry on....
Wink
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2016, 09:13 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: ...and if they were to melt down and throw away 1/2 of their Lombardi's, it would still be 3 more than Cincinnati has.  Tongue

It certainly references it.

Reply/Quote