Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"You're The Only One That Mentions 6 SBs....."
(05-02-2016, 12:22 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: He's referencing dick-pics.
He can see what you have in your hand, in the reflection in the bottle.
Ninja

Good thing i went with the litre bottle then, instead of the 20oz.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Why do AFC North fans hang out here?

Not being antagonistic or anything. I'm genuinely curious. What draws you to hang out on a Bengals site with us?
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 07:04 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Why do AFC North fans hang out here?

Not being antagonistic or anything. I'm genuinely curious. What draws you to hang out on a Bengals site with us?

Everyone has wanted to ask that but nobody has had the balls to.

I kid. To generalize, they came for the smack and stayed for all that was available that had nothing to do with football. It's a very comprehensive forum with a myriad of topics, interests and discussions.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 07:04 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Why do AFC North fans hang out here?

What drew you to hang out with us?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 09:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Everyone has wanted to ask that but nobody has had the balls to.

I kid.  To generalize, they came for the smack and stayed for all that was available that had nothing to do with football.  It's a very comprehensive forum with a myriad of topics, interests and discussions.

It's also a good community. 90% of what I post is not football related. 5% of football related posts are making fun of someone.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 07:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's also a good community. 90% of what I post is not football related. 5% of football related posts are making fun of someone.

And they make it SOOOOO easy...like defending the dirtiest player in the league.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 08:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: And they make it SOOOOO easy...like defending the dirtiest player in the league.

Or defending a murderer, but then retracting it  ThumbsUp

And then defending a woman-beater, but then retracting it  ThumbsUp

Or making a positive, stupid condemnation of a player because the person hates people being something that he can't be, in two categories (genius and amazing athlete), but then also retracting the positive part of the statement because one realizes how stupid the statement was to begin with  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
That's cute, he thinks people actually believe the shit he makes up.

Brad, you gonna finally man up and retract your defense of Pacman's assaults on women? You realize you don't have to victim blame just because the offender is on your favorite football team, right? Take a page out of my book. I was able to call out Ray Rice immediately and say that he needs to be cut even though he was on my team.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 08:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: And they make it SOOOOO easy...like defending the dirtiest player in the league.

or defending violence against women. It's sad, really. 

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 11:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's cute, he thinks people actually believe the shit he makes up.

Brad, you gonna finally man up and retract your defense of Pacman's assaults on women? You realize you don't have to victim blame just because the offender is on your favorite football team, right? Take a page out of my book. I was able to call out Ray Rice immediately and say that he needs to be cut even though he was on my team.

It's easier to do when the player isn't worth a damn. Good thing there weren't cameras around when he would knock her out for popping off back when he was productive.

There is still a milk mustache poster of Ray Rice in my step kids' school. I get a kick out of it. No pun intended.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 12:00 PM)jason Wrote: It's easier to do when the player isn't worth a damn. Good thing there weren't cameras around when he would knock her out for popping off back when he was productive.

There is still a milk mustache poster of Ray Rice in my step kids' school. I get a kick out of it. No pun intended.

I'm not sure how it is hard to call out a man for punching a women just because he's good at a sport.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 11:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: or defending violence against women. It's sad, really. 

...but it's gender equality...
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 12:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm not sure how it is hard to call out a man for punching a women just because he's good at a sport.

It's not hard. I actually agree with you. I was just pointing out that your players suck.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 11:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That's cute, he thinks people actually believe the shit he makes up.

Once again, YOU IGNORE THE FACT that you DIDN'T call him out immediately after the incident and defended the Ravens for keeping him.  You said that they just needed the tape.

However, AFTER, the tape went public, you posted that he was a d bag, but, if you were just defending the right for the Ravens to keep him before the tape went public, why wouldn't you have called him a d bag all along?

It's cute that you'll avoid answering this again because you defend women-beaters.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 03:44 PM)jason Wrote: It's not hard. I actually agree with you. I was just pointing out that your players suck.

Haha, fair enough. Ray Rice sucks.

Reply/Quote
Lol, dude, I called for him to be cut the day the story broke.

Just man up and condemn Pacman instead of trying to lie about whether or not the rest of us are garbage human beings who support violence against women.

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 07:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol, dude, I called for him to be cut the day the story broke.

I don't remember it that way. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2016, 09:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't remember it that way. 

Go find the old boards on archive.org

Feb 2014

Reply/Quote
(05-07-2016, 07:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol, dude, I called for him to be cut the day the story broke.

Just man up and condemn Pacman instead of trying to lie about whether or not the rest of us are garbage human beings who support violence against women.
lol!

It's the reason you had me on ignore!  

You called for him to be cut the day the video surfaced, but you defended him when the initial story broke!  That's 100% fact!  You claimed that the Ravens needed the tape to suspend him but wouldn't offer any other explanation for what could have happened!
(05-08-2016, 09:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't remember it that way. 
Nobody in their right minds remembers it that way because that's definitely not even close to how it went down.
(05-08-2016, 09:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Go find the old boards on archive.org

Feb 2014

Everyone remembers perfectly.

We don't need to go searching for something that we know happened.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2016, 02:34 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!

It's the reason you had me on ignore!  

You called for him to be cut the day the video surfaced, but you defended him when the initial story broke!  That's 100% fact!  You claimed that the Ravens needed the tape to suspend him but wouldn't offer any other explanation for what could have happened!
Nobody in their right minds remembers it that way because that's definitely not even close to how it went down.

Everyone remembers perfectly.

We don't need to go searching for something that we know happened.

I don't know who's right here, but I have to say that you are remarkably consistent in your attempts to defend yourself against the use of actual evidence.  LOL
Reply/Quote