Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You really need to stop
(11-12-2019, 04:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm almost surprised Mike Brown hasn't run for president telling us all how since he's rich he could OBVIOUSLY run a nation even better..  The popular narrative is if you're rich you MUST be smarter and MUST work harder than everyone else.
What? Nobody believes Mike Brown would make a GREAT president of our nation? I mean, after all, he IS rich!  Hilarious

We have rich guy in the White House now. How’s that working out? I’ll tell you this though: The national deficit would be erased in about 6 months, cuz we all know Mike doesn’t spend money...
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
The OP's post is so true, yet so depressing. If you're a Bengals fan, you will always hold some hope. But there comes a point like this year for me and others (the breaking point), do I really want to continue to root for this organization more than I already have? Way more bad memories than good and they all revolve around the incompetence of the F.O. / MB... Maybe it's because winning doesn't put money in their pockets?

Regardless of what anyone thinks here. It's one or two things that makes this organization a joke.

1. An incompetent F.O.
2. They don't care enough/all about the Benjamin's.

Simple as that, lets not complicate the two good seasons we had in '05 and '15 with luck and "tHe fRoNt oFfIce pUt A gReAt tEaM tOgEtHeR tHaT yEaR".

2005 & 2015 were the years we had a good chance of maybe wining a playoff game... Maybe. It's not like Dalton ever stood out in a good way in any other playoff game. Palmer and the offense were legit in '05. The defense was never exactly scary that year. Like Palmer said, it takes a lot of luck without the F.O. helping out. You're not going to take Burrow or Tua and expect anything to just magically turn around. Both may turn out to be greats. One may win us a playoff game if they're THAT GOOD. What about the defense? What about the offensive line? What about some of this funky play calling by ZT?? If Mike croaked today, why be excited? It's a FAMILY BUSINESS. F-A-M-I-L-Y. NEXT IN LINE.

As someone else said, the list just carries on and on..... I used to bash fans who went around talking about rooting for another team. It depresses me to even consider it, I don't even know how to fairly choose or justify rooting for another team and buying their memorabilia. It would feel weird. My dad is still a fan and always will be probably. And it'd be hard to tell him that I'm not supporting nor watching this team play another game. I'm a fan because of him. So I don't know whether I can move on or not... But if I did, it will never be an easy decision. Because every single one of us deep down always look forward to the draft and what happens next year. Because there's always next year.. And that's sadly the brightest point to look forward to every year with this team. The draft...

This team is cancer.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote