Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You said it wouldn't happen
But it did. In a Target no less.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/transgender-person-arrested-after-taking-photos-of-others-in-chaning-room/40479250
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-15-2016, 12:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: But it did. In a Target no less.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/transgender-person-arrested-after-taking-photos-of-others-in-chaning-room/40479250

I said it didn't happen.

Not that there would never be someone who broke the law.  Fortunately the law still works since he was caught and arrested.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-15-2016, 12:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: I said it didn't happen.

Not that there would never be someone who broke the law.  Fortunately the law still works since he was caught and arrested.

X2

What we said, often though in different ways, was that the ability for a trans person to use the restroom of the gender with which they identify does not increase the chance of that sort of thing happening. And, that if it did happen, there were still laws in place to protect the victims.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-15-2016, 12:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: But it did. In a Target no less.

Of course it has, did, and will happen. The issue is does the activity increase.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Discuss the issues, not each other. Given that this is the first page, I'm going to try to let it go forth a little. But if everyone can't treat each other with common courtesy, the thread will be locked. If nothing else, have some respect for the OP and stay on topic.
(07-15-2016, 12:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course it has, did, and will happen. The issue is does the activity increase.

Also, as I have been told: This person no longer transgender, just a criminal.

It has not.  Months have passed while this has been discussed and not one story has been posted that it happened.

A few times someone tried to make the CLAIM that they were transgender...but none were ever shown to be.

However, if this is a case where it happened then the laws still work.
(07-15-2016, 01:26 PM)Benton Wrote: Discuss the issues, not each other. Given that this is the first page, I'm going to try to let it go forth a little. But if everyone can't treat each other with common courtesy, the thread will be locked. If nothing else, have some respect for the OP and stay on topic.

Word

(07-15-2016, 01:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: It has not.  Months have passed while this has been discussed and not one story has been posted that it happened.

A few times someone tried to make the CLAIM that they were transgender...but none were ever shown to be.

However, if this is a case where it happened then the laws still work.

Moving the lines again I see. The issue was never about the laws not being in place. Just that every person that had broken them in the past was not a TG, until now.
(07-15-2016, 01:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: A few times someone tried to make the CLAIM that they were transgender...but none were ever shown to be.

No worries...PROVING you are transgender will be the next hurdle to fall since, you know, that's discriminatory because no one else is asked to prove if they are male or female.
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-15-2016, 01:46 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Moving the lines again I see.

Nope.

(07-15-2016, 01:46 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: The issue was never about the laws not being in place. Just that every person that had broken them in the past was not a TG, until now.

This.

AND...the law still works.

ThumbsUp

To put it another way: It is against the law to have sex with a child. There are strict laws to reinforce that. Most child rapes are done by a family member or friend of the family. Should we not allow them alone with children or should be trust that the majority are good and that the law will punish those who are not?

Apply that to guns also.
(07-15-2016, 01:56 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No worries...PROVING you are transgender will be the next hurdle to fall since, you know, that's discriminatory because no one else is asked to prove if they are male or female.

This person seems to have been at least known as transgender...so I guess the opponents will finally have one case to use to cover up their fears of people who are different than themselves.

Mellow   
(07-15-2016, 01:56 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No worries...PROVING you are transgender will be the next hurdle to fall since, you know, that's discriminatory because no one else is asked to prove if they are male or female.

No worries.......doesn't matter if this person can prove he is transgender because it has zero to do with the law he broke.

No on is supporting any law that allows transgender people to break any laws.
(07-15-2016, 02:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: This person seems to have been at least known as transgender...so I guess the opponents will finally have one case to use to cover up their fears of people who are different than themselves.

Mellow   

Their heads are going to start spinnin g when a homosexual man gets caught doing this in a mens room. Then everyone will not only have to prove that they are genetically a males before using the mens room,. but they will also have to prove that they are straight.

This is going to get very complicated.
We should change the standard stick man and stick woman bathroom markers into XX and XY. Problem solved.
(07-15-2016, 02:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Their heads are going to start spinnin g when a homosexual man gets caught doing this in a mens room.  Then everyone will not only have to prove that they are genetically a males before using the mens room,. but they will also have to prove that they are straight.

This is going to get very complicated.

Didn't the popular guy from WHAM, who is openly gay, show his ding dong off in a mens room?
(07-15-2016, 02:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: ... to cover up their fears of people who are different than themselves.

Different only on the inside, like everyone else used to be but now reserved only for special people.
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-15-2016, 02:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Didn't the popular guy from WHAM, who is openly gay, show his ding dong off in a mens room?

George Michael.

If I remember right, a cop walked in on him single handedly being his own Father Figure.
(07-15-2016, 02:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No on is supporting any law that allows transgender people to break any laws.

Not even in NC?

Did anyone see the female playboy playmate who took a picture of another lady without her knowledge in the locker room and posted it to Instagram?
(07-15-2016, 02:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then everyone will not only have to prove that they are genetically a males before using the mens room,. but they will also have to prove that they are straight.

Where is it now a requirement to prove you are genetically male before you use the mens room?