Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You would think being flame resistant would be a requirement of artificial turf
Well, it's not and the Rams field caught on fire. Kickoff delayed 10 minutes.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Brown held in check to 6 catches and 70 yards in the 1st quarter.

Keep trollin trollin trollin Smirk
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 02:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Brown held in check to 6 catches and 70 yards in the 1st quarter.

Keep trollin trollin trollin Smirk

Who?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I think the Steelers pulled a shady Patriots type scam. They knew their would be fireworks so they had someone pour some sort of flammable liquid on the field during warm ups to buy some time to better prepare for the game. :jk:
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:00 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: I think the Steelers pulled a shady Patriots type scam.  They knew their would be fireworks so they had someone pour some sort of flammable liquid on the field during warm ups to buy some time to better prepare for the game.  :jk"

Ben's leg seemed inadequately prepared.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:00 PM)Bengaldor Wrote: I think the Steelers pulled a shady Patriots type scam. They knew their would be fireworks so they had someone pour some sort of flammable liquid on the field during warm ups to buy some time to better prepare for the game. :jk:

Distract the refs with fire while we sneak Bryant in to Heyward Bey's jersey.

Apparently the plan wasn't executed properly because Bryant sure wasn't out there today.
Reply/Quote
Roger will see this and ban pyrotechnics from pregame use as they put the field's safety in jeopardy. Then he will launch an investigation into the men responsible for handling the fireworks, and if this was a plot by the Rams, to slow down the Steelers offense by creating pot holes in the turf. Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 05:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Who?

You ask who as if you didn't know that post was made just for you. Smirk

Did the Ravens by chance sign Ike Taylor? I didn't see much of the game but noticed Green's statline.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:23 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Roger will see this and ban pyrotechnics from pregame use as they put the field's safety in jeopardy. Then he will launch an investigation into the men responsible for handling the fireworks, and if this was a plot by the Rams, to slow down the Steelers offense by creating pot holes in the turf. Ninja

"A fine for James Harrison and extending the regular season to 18 games is the only logical reaction to this mishap." - Goodell
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:27 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "A fine for James Harrison and extending the regular season to 18 games is the only logical reaction to this mishap." - Goodell

Don't forget Tomlin, he tried to trip the guy running to put out the fire.  Big Grin

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:28 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Don't forget Tomlin, he tried to trip the guy running to put out the fire.  Big Grin

"He apologized during his presser without actually admitting to anything, so just a fine for Tomlin." - Goodell
Reply/Quote
Carson Palmer retribution?

#finally
Reply/Quote
I like how you can't smoke, but they can shoot off fireworks.

I'll be honest, when I heard the game was delayed due to field conditions I was wondering now what hapened at Heinz.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:23 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Roger will see this and ban pyrotechnics from pregame use as they put the field's safety in jeopardy. Then he will launch an investigation into the men responsible for handling the fireworks, and if this was a plot by the Rams, to slow down the Steelers offense by creating pot holes in the turf. Ninja

You forgot about the part where he suspends someone or something and it gets overturned in court.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You ask who as if you didn't know that post was made just for you. Smirk

Did the Ravens by chance sign Ike Taylor? I didn't see much of the game but noticed Green's statline.

Green had an ok game, considering he was going against the Ravens.  Cool

I care so much about whoever that was you were talking about that i don't have the first clue on how he(?) played. 

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 06:27 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "A fine for James Harrison and extending the regular season to 18 games is the only logical reaction to this mishap." - Goodell

I can see this happening. I don't think he's fined Harrison for...3 years now?

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I care so much about whoever that was you were talking about that i don't have the first clue on how he(?) played. 
That's why I provided you with a 1st quarter update.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:24 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That's why I provided you with a 1st quarter update.

Oh. I thought those were YTD stats.  Smirk

Reply/Quote
Depends on which turf company laid that, most of those are flame proof. Maybe something was spilled .
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh. I thought those were YTD stats.  Smirk

I'll type slower next time so you won't misread my post again.
Reply/Quote