Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You would think being flame resistant would be a requirement of artificial turf
(09-27-2015, 07:40 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'll type slower next time so you won't misread my post again.

You assume i'll take the time to carefully read your post, regardless of the speed you type. 

Bad assumption.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You assume i'll take the time to carefully read your post, regardless of the speed you type. 

Bad assumption.

You obviously carefully read 4 out of the 5 posts of mine you responded to on this thread. Don't pretend like you don't care. I'm sure you got the biggest smile when you saw this thread had about to you.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You obviously carefully read 4 out of the 5 posts of mine you responded to on this thread. Don't pretend like you don't care. I'm sure you got the biggest smile when you saw this thread had about to you.

I didn't even know it was about me until you pointed it out. You give yourself way too much credit. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 07:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I didn't even know it was about me until you pointed it out. You give yourself way too much credit. Mellow

lol what? You commented on the post.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 08:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: lol what? You commented on the post.

What post?

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking the fire was caused by the hotness of the Rams' new reporter.
[Image: kba_2144.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:20 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm thinking the fire was caused by the hotness of the Rams' new reporter.
[Image: kba_2144.jpg]

She should be the Colts or Broncos mascot
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It was Chronic's first game back. He tried to put the blunt out on the turf.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 02:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, it's not and the Rams field caught on fire. Kickoff delayed 10 minutes.

why would football turf need to be flame resistant? whos bringing fire onto the field
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 09:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: She should be the Colts or Broncos mascot

Awwww... c'mon, she doesn't have a horse face.
She's got a little Manning 5-head action, but still a decent looking woman.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 03:40 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Awwww... c'mon, she doesn't have a horse face.
She's got a little Manning 5-head action, but still a decent looking woman.

She looks about par for the course for a former college basketball player.

Reply/Quote