Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Ideal Pick @ 9?
Who would you go with at number 9 for cincy?
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Oddly enough if Thomas is gone then I'd prefer one of the 3 WR's.

Just think it would have the greatest impact on the team. Thomas is the only pass rusher I love. Don't want a LBer at 9. No olineman worth the spot. We're solid at CB and S.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 01:11 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Oddly enough if Thomas is gone then I'd prefer one of the 3 WR's.

Just think it would have the greatest impact on the team.  Thomas is the only pass rusher I love.  Don't want a LBer at 9.  No olineman worth the spot.  We're solid at CB and S.

I believe Thomas will be gone. Not sure if I'm sold at WR at 9 either. I agree with not taking o-line unless we trade back, but what about the safety from LSU adams at 9 if hes there?
Reply/Quote
Leonard Fournette is the real deal as a franchise RB. He's been my pick for a couple of weeks now. Sure they'll look at Mixon, but Fournette won't get past them if he's still there. There's a good chance he ends up with the Jags or Panthers. One way or another, he's going to be a big cat of some type. If he's gone, then I'd go with John Ross.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I'm really high on this guy because I see a ton of potential and think if he can work on a few more things and fine tune them, he could be a star.

Derek Barnett.

Corey Davis/John Ross come in as 2A and 2B
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 02:23 AM)magikod Wrote: I believe Thomas will be gone. Not sure if I'm sold at WR at 9 either. I agree with not taking o-line unless we trade back, but what about the safety from LSU adams at 9 if hes there?
Adams projects as a strong safety in the nfl. If we go safety give me hooker all day.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 02:37 AM)Shady Wrote: Leonard Fournette is the real deal as a franchise RB.  He's been my pick for a couple of weeks now. Sure they'll look at Mixon, but Fournette won't get past them if he's still there. There's a good chance he ends up with the Jags or Panthers. One way or another, he's going to be a big cat of some type. If he's gone, then I'd go with John Ross.

I think Fournette will be gone by #8 with Carolina drafting him sadly.
Reply/Quote
1) Thomas
2) Reddick
3) Howard
4) Robinson
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 12:27 AM)magikod Wrote: Who would you go with at number 9 for cincy?

My Big Board at #9 would be...

1.Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
2.Jonathan Allen, DL, Alabama
3.Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford
4.John Ross, WR, Washington
5.Malik Hooker, S, Ohio St.
6.Hassan Reddick, LB, Temple
7.Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
8.Jamal Adams, S, LSU
9.Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
Reply/Quote
Thomas is my first choice. It would be a gift if he drops to us.
If not him, then probably a wr. I still like Williams, and Ross is kind of a wild card pick.
I've never really bought into a pick at safety but that is where the bpa could be.
Reply/Quote
Thoughts on if the CB Lattimore from OSU falls to us?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 01:44 PM)magikod Wrote: Thoughts on if the CB Lattimore from OSU falls to us?

Simply because I feel like that's all we do is draft CB's in the first I'd be a little upset.
Reply/Quote
Fournette
Thomas
Hooker
Foster
Ross
OJ
Reply/Quote
1. Myles Garrett
2. Taco Charlton
3. Leonard Fournette
4. Reuben Foster
5. Solomon Thomas
6. Derek Barnett
7. Jonathan Allen
8. Corey Davis
9. John Ross
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 02:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: 1. Myles Garrett
2. Taco Charlton
3. Leonard Fournette
4. Reuben Foster
5. Solomon Thomas
6. Derek Barnett
7. Jonathan Allen
8. Corey Davis
9. John Ross

Taco ahead of Solomon? no way!
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind moving back a few spots if it helped us move our second pick up a little bit from 41. There should be a lot of good options at #9, but the guys I do not want are: Fournette, Cam Robinson, and any linebacker not named Reuben Foster.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 03:25 PM)magikod Wrote: Taco ahead of Solomon? no way!

I'm not impressed by Solomon at all.

Truthfully, I'm glad he is being projected to go in the top 5 now. Keep us from making the mistake of drafting him.

He's a tweener with no real position/

He tested well, but if we're going with a good testing DE, Barnett was more impressive than him at the combine anyway.

I watched the "dominant" game against UNC and even in that game I felt like he was just good.

I don't know what people see in him.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 04:05 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm not impressed by Solomon at all.

Truthfully, I'm glad he is being projected to go in the top 5 now. Keep us from making the mistake of drafting him.

He's a tweener with no real position/

He tested well, but if we're going with a good testing DE, Barnett was more impressive than him at the combine anyway.

I watched the "dominant" game against UNC and even in that game I felt like he was just good.

I don't know what people see in him.

I am okay with us getting Barnett at #9.
Reply/Quote
Solomon and Allen would be perfect fits for this defense. We need to replace gilberry in a major way
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2017, 04:45 PM)J24 Wrote: Solomon and Allen would be perfect fits for this defense.  We need to replace gilberry in a major way

what about MJ?  Hilarious
Reply/Quote