Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your combine riser/faller
Got about 12 hours to throw out a couple names.

Riser: Artie Burns/ CB/ The U

Faller: Braxton Miller/ WR/ tOSU
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Riser: Killebrew

Faller: Ragland
Reply/Quote
Rise: Doctson

Fall: Spence
Reply/Quote
Rise: Kamalei Correa Boise State

Fall: Jared Goff California
Reply/Quote
Riser: Josh Docston, WR

Faller: Reggie Ragland, LB

Sleeper riser: Christian Hackenberg, QB

Sleeper faller: Sean Davis, CB
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Riser: Jihad Ward, DE Illinois

Faller: Tyler Matakevich, LB Temple
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Riser: Kelly C Alabama

Faller: Billings DT Baylor
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 10:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Riser: Killebrew

Faller: Ragland

Love Killebrew - have considered him as a 2nd round pick as a nickel backer.   It would be nice to add another thumper to our gang of "thugs".

Haven't looked at any film of him.  And I hear he's a little tight in the hips, but he hits like a tank and diagnoses/ attacks the run like a son of a gun.   And he's fast enough to cover TEs and RBs.  Would be a definite upgrade from Lamur and would allow the safeties to play safety.
Reply/Quote
Fall - safe to say 4th round seems to be Jaylon's peak now.
Reply/Quote
Will Fuller was already pretty high, but if he continues to impress today he's going to lock himself into the first round. I don't want to see anymore mocks with him going to us in the 2nd Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 12:52 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Will Fuller was already pretty high, but if he continues to impress today he's going to lock himself into the first round. I don't want to see anymore mocks with him going to us in the 2nd  Mellow

A WR who can catch consistently is pretty important. I like Fuller. But small hands and tendancy for drops scares me more than the speed intrigues me.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 03:39 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: A WR who can catch consistently is pretty important. I like Fuller. But small hands and tendancy for drops scares me more than the speed intrigues me.

Even so, there is no way he lasts until our 2nd round pick. Especially with how slow the other receivers are running. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Treadwell may be one of the biggest fallers. Not many average athletes for NFL standards WRs go in the first round.

Nothing special athletically and a diva attitude are definitely turning me off. He was mocked in the top 10 pretty consistently at least top 15. That trend should end.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like Nkemdiche hasn't been doing himself any favors.

LSU LB Deion Jones is probably going to test well and may move up some boards.
Reply/Quote
Faller: Jaylon Smith…

He's this years Lattimore.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Guess it's fair to put A'Shawn Robinson on the potential faller list. He's in a strong field and hasn't stood out.
Reply/Quote
Chris Moore, the WR from Cincy had was in the top 10 in several WR categories, could be a guy to look at late rounds.

Ragland looks slow, not sure he's a first rounder
Reply/Quote
No way Sterling Shepard gets out of the 2nd round now!
Reply/Quote
Scooby Wright had a very bad 40 time (4.90). I wouldn't be shocked to see him fall to 5th round now since he was projected on border of rounds 3/4 prior.
Darron Lee pwned the combine and should definitely be gone before the Bengals pick.

With Jaylon Smith highly likely dropping out of the first round due to medicals, there's likely won't be a LB worthy of pick 24. Expected that Jack and Lee will be long gone. Ragland's mediocre combine also likely puts him out of the first round and he's not the kind of LB the Bengals need anyway since they have one like him in Rey Maualuga.

What round do you aim for Jaylon Smith if you're drafting for the Bengals?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 10:42 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Scooby Wright had a very bad 40 time (4.90). I wouldn't be shocked to see him fall to 5th round now since he was projected on border of rounds 3/4 prior.
Darron Lee pwned the combine and should definitely be gone before the Bengals pick.

With Jaylon Smith highly likely dropping out of the first round due to medicals, there's likely won't be a LB worthy of pick 24. Expected that Jack and Lee will be long gone. Ragland's mediocre combine also likely puts him out of the first round and he's not the kind of LB the Bengals need anyway since they have one like him in Rey Maualuga.

What round do you aim for Jaylon Smith if you're drafting for the Bengals?

4th if you do work in FA and can spare a pick on a pure hail mary 
Reply/Quote