Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite movie comedies?
(07-15-2020, 04:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is a scene from the "falling in love montage" in Naked Gun where Frank and his girlfriend are shown laughing uproariously coming out of a theatre then you see the marquee and they have been watching Platoon.

[Image: tumblr_mb80xeBxCf1r283lbo2_500.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2020, 01:43 AM)samhain Wrote: Freddy Got Fingered. SO awful that it's great. "Daddy would you like some sausage?"

I loved Tom Green’s show back in the day. The “slut mobile” lmao...

Reply/Quote
Here is one you don't hear about much.

"Bubba Hotep"

The premise sounds ridiculous, (Elvis and black JFK battle a mummy at the nursing home where they live) but it is actually a good movie with a poignant ending.
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2020, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is one you don't hear about much.

"Bubba Hotep"

The premise sounds ridiculous, (Elvis and black JFK battle a mummy at the nursing home where they live) but it is actually a good movie with a poignant ending.

Rep.

Bubba Ho-Tep is great. Pretty much anything with Bruce Campbell is.

Also, the original story is by Joe R. Lansdale, who writes the Hap and Leonard books. I loved the show, and was bummed to see it get cancelled after only a few seasons.

Reply/Quote
I'd like to add Hall Pass and Good Boys to the list.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2020, 10:36 AM)Goalpost Wrote: There's Something About Mary.

I don't know why it took 3 pages for that to make the list.

And, unless I somehow missed it, I'm stunned that a football message board doesn't have The Waterboy on the list!

Or Me, Myself, & Irene...

Tons of great ones listed though!
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2020, 11:01 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I don't know why it took 3 pages for that to make the list.

And, unless I somehow missed it, I'm stunned that a football message board doesn't have The Waterboy on the list!

Or Me, Myself, & Irene...

Tons of great ones listed though!

But, But, Mama said "The Waterboy" couldn't be listed on the message board. Mama said message boards are from the Devil and the Devil destroys the medulla oblangata! 

Reply/Quote
Stepbrothers and Tommy Boy (huge Chris Farley fan. RIP)
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I watched What About Bob for the first time in years over the weekend. Forgot how funny it is. Bill Murray is a national treasure.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2020, 01:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I watched What About Bob for the first time in years over the weekend. Forgot how funny it is. Bill Murray is a national treasure.

Great show, agree, Bill Murray is probably my favorite comedian of all time. Him and John Candy RIP.

Love Uncle Buck. "Take this quarter, go down town and have rat eat that thing off your face."
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2020, 01:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:  Bill Murray is a national treasure.

Ahhh.. You must be a Chiver.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 02:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ahhh.. You must be a Chiver.

I have absolutely no idea what that is. Lol

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 04:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I have absolutely no idea what that is. Lol

thechive.com

Pretty funny site. Also Bill Murray is an idol there. They actually have a BFM (Bill Effin Murray) coin to earn for members. It's always good for a chuckle in the morning.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 05:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: thechive.com

Pretty funny site. Also Bill Murray is an idol there. They actually have a BFM (Bill Effin Murray) coin to earn for members. It's always good for a chuckle in the morning.

Ah ok. That must be what those Bill Murray stickers I see every once in awhile are about.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 06:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ah ok. That must be what those Bill Murray stickers I see every once in awhile are about.

Probably. Also on T-shirts etc.

Sooooooooo anyway, back to our thread.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 05:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: thechive.com

Any connection to The Onion?
Reply/Quote
"Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, and i neverr slice.... (SLICE).. DAMN!!
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2020, 09:57 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: "Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, and i neverr slice.... (SLICE).. DAMN!!

You’ll get nothing and like it!

Reply/Quote
"The Man who knew too little" with Bill Murray and Joanne Whalley is GREAT!!! Cool

Just watched the start before I went to work today...

"You're a little pocket rocket aren't you?"

While he picks up the Nanny and swings her around lol
Reply/Quote
Come on now...

Hot tub time machine.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote