Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your trade option
If a trade back from 33 becomes the better option, what is your trade package to look our for? I say that because there have been a lot of mocks with trades at 33 and some scattered discussion in targeting areas of need where the crop becomes heavy.

The most prevalent is the Jags package, or a few slots down for a team to leap the Colts for a QB. Miami has a ton of picks and instead of moving up from 39...what about moving up from 56?

It's a steep drop for Cincy, but it likely fetches 70 and I think even 141 if the Bengals send back next year's 5th or 6th. Miami gets 5 in the top 39 and stores a pick for next year.

Again, we're talking a scenario where your guys at 33 (Murray, Jones, Queen, ect..) are gone. From 56, 65 and 70 and 107 you can still get:
-A 2nd rd grade (in other years) WR
-one of the nfl.com's G/T graded a starter within a year
-one of Wilson, Harrison, Brooks or Davis-Gaither at LB
-total BPA, getting you that rusher or doubling down with a project pick like Davion Taylor or higher rated injury risk gamble.

Even if teams did 90% of their work through "it", that slim margin may be the difference on letting a questionable player slide. We could see some gems slide more this year, so I'm not saying lean heavy at the trade opportunity but be ready when good offers come.
Reply/Quote
I’m hoping Love drops out of the first round since he may have some suitors and we don’t need him. If LBer’s Murray, Queen, and Baun and OT Wilson are all gone, I’m game for trading it.

Not sure we could get someone’s 2nd and 3rd? Possibly 2nd and 4th but it couldn’t be more then 10 places down in 2nd...
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2020, 11:04 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: I’m hoping Love drops out of the first round since he may have some suitors and we don’t need him. If LBer’s Murray, Queen, and Baun and OT Wilson are all gone, I’m game for trading it.

Not sure we could get someone’s 2nd and 3rd? Possibly 2nd and 4th but it couldn’t be more then 10 places down in 2nd...

I'd try to dangle #33 for #59 and #64. Or trade # 33 and Dalton to Jacksonville for #42 and #73.
Reply/Quote