Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep your heads up
I will be cheering you guys on tomorrow night to a victory. You won't lose at home two weeks in a row. Houston got stomped by Jacksonville. You will destroy them tomorrow night and will take out your frustrations after that game last Sunday. Keep the faith. Likely both of us will have the same record after this week as we play in Atlanta next week, ouch for us!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 12:34 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I will be cheering you guys on tomorrow night to a victory. You won't lose at home two weeks in a row. Houston got stomped by Jacksonville. You will destroy them tomorrow night and will take out your frustrations after that game last Sunday. Keep the faith. Likely both of us will have the same record after this week as we play in Atlanta next week, ouch for us!

Hope you are right. It was a tough loss  and one thing is certain. The offense can not do any worse even if they tried.  

Good luck to your Packers as well. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I seen the score at half was 17-0 and I thought Cincy will come back and win as they have pulled off a lot of comebacks from being down by 14 or more at home. I couldn't see the game as I was stuck with the Bears game.
Reply/Quote
Defense played well

but the OL and QB play was horrid and turned the ball over multiple times in red zone.

You did not miss much.

First time I have left the stadium before the final horn in many years.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Zampeze will be the one put to the test. We know the OL is broken and Red Ryder needs his confidence back.

Will Zam-p be able to put a good game plan to beat the Texans or not? That will be seen tomorrow. It will be in Cincy so he has the advantage already going for him.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 12:34 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I will be cheering you guys on tomorrow night to a victory. You won't lose at home two weeks in a row. Houston got stomped by Jacksonville. You will destroy them tomorrow night and will take out your frustrations after that game last Sunday. Keep the faith. Likely both of us will have the same record after this week as we play in Atlanta next week, ouch for us!

I appreciate the support, PB, but I am so afraid that Marvin has completely lost his team that we will see that same pancake-flat energy from them and end up 0-2, soon to be 0-3.  

I sure hope I am wrong, but hope isn't a strategy and I don't hear a lot of "change to the approach" internally, just crap like "we need to execute better"....a horrible game plan executed perfectly is still horrible.  
Reply/Quote
Zampese couldnt run a offense on the old nfl vibrating field from the 70s 80s
Reply/Quote
I hope it's a W tonight. It should be.
Reply/Quote

It's better to not have too high expectations as a Bengals fan. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised than crushed.
Reply/Quote
It will be a nice revenge game beating Houston as well. This will motivate the Bengals to beat them even more.
Reply/Quote
We need positive energy and some confidence thank god the bengals players don't live on these boards or our season would be over after week one the o line which was failed to be addressed in the off season needs to show some overachievement out of no where and Zampese/dalton can't be so predictable this team is loaded with talent things have to be. Ether

WHO DEY
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 08:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I appreciate the support, PB, but I am so afraid that Marvin has completely lost his team that we will see that same pancake-flat energy from them and end up 0-2, soon to be 0-3.  

I sure hope I am wrong, but hope isn't a strategy and I don't hear a lot of "change to the approach" internally, just crap like "we need to execute better"....a horrible game plan executed perfectly is still horrible.  

well executing would be a change from last game
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 02:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well executing would be a change from last game

True, but how impactful could the execution be?  When the line did hold up, the defensive line just jumped and knocked down the passes.  Virtually every snap out of a three step drop to the same point is a recipe for disaster.  Amazing a guy with Zampese's history doesn't see that...but, apparently he doesn't.

As the old saying goes, one turd in the punch bowl spoils the entire bowl of punch.  I think that is Zampese, but I am not as impressed with Urban any longer.  His receivers get no separation at all.  None.  Lafell, Boyd, and even AJ can't do it in quick order.  AJ can do it once he gets going, but that last INT he basically stopped the route before the DB flipped his hips.  Led him right in to it.  That is WR 101....they all suck rhinoceros balls and that is why I want to challenge teams with Ross, Malone, and Core.  AJ can have more time to get open and the TE and RB can work underneath.  If they don't put a safety over the top of Ross/Core/Malone then bombs away!
Reply/Quote

[Image: 220px-KeepingTheFaith.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote