Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube lands Sunday Ticket - Updated Apr 11th, Pricing Annonunced
(04-12-2023, 08:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: If anything kills this sport, it will be this kind of greed. Who, besides sports bars, is really going to pay those prices? Who even has time to watch 16 football games a week? They'd be way better off offering an a'la carte service where you can watch YOUR team's games for like 100 bucks. I'd pay that. I'm not going to pay to watch teams I care nothing about.

yes, i was hoping  for the ala carte option with U Tube...but they are no better then the rest. Id pay as much as $160 per yr to see all 17 Bengals games.
Reply/Quote
Like you have all said this sucks. Directv for many years gave me the Sunday ticket for free. The last few years they just sent me a notification and some of the other years I had to threaten to cancel. Those days are gone and I will miss seeing all of the Bengals games live but this is bull and I’m not paying that.
Stupid that they front realize how much extra $ they would make offering single teams games for 100 or so. They could still make businesses pay for the whole package.
NFLs greed blinds them from seeing a bigger opportunity for $ and keeping fans happy.
Reply/Quote