Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZACH BROWN
(03-13-2019, 02:25 PM)Au165 Wrote: No clue why they allow it but you can designate them in March as a post June 1st cut. 

I believe that was part of the last cba that wouldn’t penalize veterans by getting cut after free agency and the draft and giving them s chance to latch on before June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We probably could have had him for one of those 6th rounders.

[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 01:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: So we will have the 3 B's at LBer?

Get Zach and the Bengals can be the new “Killer B’s!”

Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Zach would improve this team.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2019, 04:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Zach would improve this team.

Which pretty much rules him out.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see this one happen for us. We have some pretty slow and unathletic guys in the linebacker room, which is exactly what you do not want in the modern NFL. Vigil was looked upon as a savior last year when he returned from injury, but he's still just a slapnuts borderline starter on most teams. Here, he's the gold standard in one of the league's worst units at any position.

Burfict return or not, there needs to be more legit talent in the LB corps this year. Not only are the starters average to poor, the backups are absolutely out of their depth when pressed into action. Nickerson does not need to be on the roster and neither does Evans. They are liabilities in a major way. This team needs to go into 2019 with at least 2 upgrades to the group, preferably ones than can run.

I'd sign Brown, offer a 5 or 6 for Lee in NY, and cut Vontaze before he kills his last brain cell trying to spear some guy after the whistle.
Reply/Quote